Minnesota Finance Commissioner Heads Off Into the Wild
- Scoring as hockey's CFO. // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p47
Profiles Craig Harnett, senior vice president and chief financial officer of the National Hockey League in the United States. Influence of Harnett's decisions on league activities from treasury to technology; Duty in coordinating with the finance staffs at individual teams; Focus on upgrading...
- Control board head stands by CFO. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30841, p5
Reports the resistance of District of Columbia financial control board chairman Alice Rivlin on the replacement of chief financial officer Valerie Holt in Washington D.C. Cause for demanding the voluntary resignation of Holt; Role of the District of Columbia Financial Responsibility and...
- Chicago CFO Knorr Leaves For Salomon. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p1
Reports on the resignation of Walter Knorr, chief financial officer of Chicago, Illinois. Recruitment into Salomon Smith Barney Inc. as managing director; Reason for departure; Career background.
- ViaSat Announces Departure of CFO. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;9/3/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p26
The article announces that Ronald Wangerin has resigned as chief financial officer (CFO) at ViaSat Inc.
- Midby Turns Down CFO Post at OM After Reorg. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;1/7/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
Reports the resignation of Niklas Midby as chief financial officer of OM, a technology power house and stock exchange operator in Stockholm, Sweden. Responsibilities of Midby in the firm; Reaction of the company on the issue; Comments of Midby on the decision.
- Excite's CFO Steps Down. // Multichannel News;9/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p34
Reports the resignation of Mark McEachen, chief financial officer of Excite@Home Corp. in Redwood City, California. Reasons for the resignation; Position before appointed as chief financial officer; Contributions of McEachen to the company.
- Cardno CFO resigns to join Senex Energy. Bleby, Michael // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p34
The article reports that Graham Yerbury has resigned from the post of chief financial officer at engineering firm Cardno, leaving to join ASX-listed Senex Energy.
- CFOs find the door. Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;12/14/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2249, p48
Discusses the increasing chief financial officer (CFO) resignations in the United States electronics industry. Data compiled by the Financial Executives Institute; Reasons for the departures; Survey of Fortune 1000 chief executive officers (CEOs); Changes in the role of CFOs; CFO as strategic...
- U of California CFO Departs for Upstart Foundation. Pfeuti, Elizabeth // AiCIO News;2014, p1
The article announces the resignation of Peter Taylor as chief financial officer (CFO) of the University of California.