Giuliani Offers New Projects, Revised Budget
- Research notes: Financing plant and equipment expenditures. Mennis, Edmund A. // Business Economics;Jan1992, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p61
Focuses on corporate financing of plant and equipment (P&E) spending in the United States. Analysis of data on nonfinancial corporations from the flow of funds statistics of the Federal Reserve Board; Sources of funds versus P&E expenditures; Internal funds versus P&E expenditures.
- Expenditures for new plant and equipment. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p10
Presents statistics on expenditures for new plant and equipment for the 1993 second quarter. Manufacturing industries; Nonmanufacturing industries; Total nonfarm business.
- Expenditures for new plant and equipment. // Economic Indicators;May94, p10
Presents a table and a graph showing expenditures for new plant and equipment from 1984 through 1994. Industries surveyed quarterly; Manufacturing and nonmanufacturing industries; Data from the Department of Commerce.
- Economic Growth: Capital Investment - Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p8
The article offers information on the capital investment outlook for Poland in which investment inflows to the country will recover unless global liquidity is sharply tightened.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Drops to 18.5 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33505, p2
The article reports on the decrease rate of general business conditions index of Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Report on Business from 43.4% to 18.5% in Pennsylvania in April 2011.
- Facts of the Detroit market. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p6
Opinion. Comments on the capital investment in Michigan. Data from a `Crain's Detroit Business' magazine published in a special `Market Facts'; Total assessed value on property for fiscal 1995-1996 budget.
- An analysis of Capital Guaranteed Funds. Bennett, James A.; Chen, Andrew H. // International Review of Economics & Finance;1996, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p259
Examines two Capital Guaranteed Funds (CGFs) made available for subscription in Hong Kong in November and December 1994. Purpose of the funds; Information on the offer price of a CGF; Details on the value of the CGFs after December 8, 1994.
- Wanted: Deep pockets. Greene, Jan // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;04/05/97, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p87
Presents informations on how to launch the most competitive type of practice on long-term capital needs. Median amount needed for enterprise; Median startup capital; How the big-ticket items were buying practices and buildings and setting up information systems.
- Capital investment up. // Crain's Small Business -- Chicago Edition;Sep96, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p34
States that capital investment increase for the second quarter of 1996 over the same period in 1995. Statistical information on the increase; What contributed to the increase.