Top Competitive Senior Managers: All of 2001
- Largest money managers. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p32
Lists several investment advising companies that are ranked according to assets managed by them as of April 30, 2002. Chief investment officers of companies ; Addresses and phone numbers of headquarters of the companies; Total assets under management of Shaker Investment whose headquarter is...
- New system for a new world. Heaton-Jones, Phil // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p46
Focuses on changes in business models of financial advisers in Great Britain. Demand for technologies that will help companies cut costs; Effects of the euro in investments.
- CRA Tosses Salary Tips to Firms. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Cites findings of survey on firms that reward client service professionals based on multiple performance measurements. Result of the Capital Resource Advisors money management study on the client service professionals salaries; Percentage of the firms that fund their client service...
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY. Vyas, Rajiv // Orange County Business Journal;6/4/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the plan of money management firms to expand in Orange County, California. Increase of demand for portfolio managers, money managers and wealth managers.
- Three-quarters of firms see no benefits to depolarisation. Boles, Corey // Money Marketing;3/14/2002, p8
Discusses a report by George Street Research on the reaction of independent financial advisers (IFA) to the proposed changes to polarization in Great Britain. Aspects of the changes; Major IFA concerns; Number of firms believe the proposals will lead to more independent advice.
- Of Vacuums and Flattery. Green, James J. // Investment Advisor;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p12
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on investment advisors, business enterprises, and succession planning case studies.
- Get to Know the Key People. // njbiz;9/30/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p27
Part IV. Introduces a series of articles about the role of financial consultants and advisors called intermediaries in raising investment for business enterprises.
- Why asset managers should not be lap dogs. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;05/25/2001, p49
Focuses on the control of asset management in South Africa. Ownership of asset management companies; Nedcor's takeover bid for Stanbic.
- Management firm prices near peak. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;5/16/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the growth of acquisition price tags for money management firms in the United States. Reasons why acquisitions volume is high; Average sales price of firms sold between 1991 and 1993; Increase in the availability of acquisition targets.