MBIA Reports 15% Growth in Net Income for First Half
- MBIA's Strong Earnings Driven by Expansion Overseas. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p3
Reports on the financial performance of MBIA Inc. for the second quarter of 2001. Total par value on insured deals; Expansion of the company into non-United States markets.
- Mbia shows increase for fourth quarter. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p30
Reports on the growth of MBIA Inc.'s net income for the fourth quarter of 1998. Factors contributing to the income growth; Core diluted earnings; Performance of the company's municipal and financial services operations.
- MBIA IN BLACK FOR 2ND QUARTER. // National Mortgage News;8/25/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p12
The article reports on the revenues of mortgage-related bond insurer MBIA Inc. in Armonk, New York. It states that the company has generated $1.7 billion in net income in the second quarter of 2008, but it took a net loss of $706.4 million for the first six months of 2008. The second-quarter net...
- MBIA reports earnings up. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p2
Reports on the financial results of Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc., the holding company for MBIA Insurance Corp., in the first nine months of 2002.
- MBIA Announces 7% Drop in Net Income Last Quarter. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p36
Reports on the decline in the net income of MBIA Inc. Earnings; Assessment of adjusted direct premiums; Domestic public finance.
- Bond Insurers: MBIA Nets $156 Million in Fourth Quarter, Up 15% Over 2000. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p31
Reports on an increase in net income of bond insurer company MBIA Inc. during the fourth quarter of the year 2001. Total amount of income by the company in the duration; Percentage increase in the income of the company compared to the fourth quarter of 2001; Insurance income for the company...
- MBIA's Losses Overseas Diminish Net Income Increase. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31382, p5
Reports the increasing net income of bond insurer MBIA Inc. in New York. Adjustment of direct premiums in the global finance business; Growth of the domestic public finance; Consistency of the business activity.
- MBIA Marks 6% Net Income Increase, 84% Rise in Adjusted Direct Premiums. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p32
Reports on an increase in the net income of Armonk, New York-based MBIA Inc. in the third quarter as of November 6, 2002. Statistics presented by the firm for the first nine months of the year 2002; Expectations of the company's chairman about profitable growth during the year 2003; Details of...
- Elliot Retires As Chairman Of MBIA. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;05/31/99, Vol. 103 Issue 22, p12
Focuses on MBIA Inc., the holding company for MBIA Insurance Corp. Retirement of David Elliot as chairman; Identification of the person who will replace Elliot; One-time pre-tax reverse charge that the company took; Increase in the loss reverse factors of the company; Net income in the first...