New Insurance Feature Appeals to Small and Regional Shops
- You Think Volume Jumped? Check Out Bond Insurance's Great Leap Forward. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p29
Examines the penetration of bond insurance in the U.S. primary market, as of February 19, 2002. Total volume of insured, long-term bonds issued in 2001; Factors responsible for increase in insurance penetration; Percentage increase in bond insurance in the general-purpose sector; Rationale...
- 2002 Marks High Point Of Issuance. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p1
Analyzes the U.S. bond insurance business for the year 2002. Issuance of bonds in municipal markets; Bond sales as of December 2002; Percentage changes in different sectors of the economy.
- Insurance luring a new class of investors to a more homogenized market. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/11/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30290, p8
Reports that according to Richard Moynihan, head of tax-exempt fixed-income investments at Dreyfus Corporation, bond insurance is ushering in an era of homogenization in the industry. Reference to a press briefing held on December 09, 1997; What enhanced bond issues have produced; Effect of...
- There's Still a Market for Bond Insurance, Executives Insist. MCGEE, PATRICK // Bond Buyer;11/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33610, p6
The article reports on the condition of the bond insurance market in the U.S., wherein bond insurance has reached 12.2 billion dollars in the first 10 months of 2011.
- Top Bond Insurers: First 9 Months 2003. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p2
Lists the top bond insurers for the first nine months of 2003 in the U.S.
- Getting traction. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p32
Assesses the impact of the Web in conducting business activities on the automobile, personal computers, securities, telephony, travel, information and publishing industries. Setting up of a Web site by Michael Dell, CEO of Dell Computer Corp. to sell computers directly to consumers at the...
- The virtual future. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p37
Presents the study conducted by the Product Identification and Communications Committee regarding the details of the electronic data interchange via the Internet. Use of virtual networks to coordinate inventory and other back-office functions among distributors, manufacturers, and reps;...
- They're doing it overseas-electronic commerce. Kilbane, Doris // Automatic I.D. News;July97, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p53
Presents different projects in enhancing electronic commerce. Project GoldenDEN sponsored by The Association of Developing Financial Institutions in Asia which in Asia; The RSA-based Secured Electronic Transaction (SET) certificates which will be issued by Persetel; Electronic commerce package...
- Commerce on the 'net--where virtual meets reality. Herman, David A. // Business Credit;Jun98, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p67
Focuses on the progress of electronic commerce, the buying and selling of products on the Internet, in the United States. Percentage of America Online subscribers that have purchased products; Concerns of users regarding electronic commerce; Reference to research conducted on electronic commerce...