Expert analysis: 1970s
- Bluewater selects Cube for customer magazine. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p11
Reports the launch on the consumer magazine of Bluewater, a leisure and shopping destination in Great Britain. Aims of the magazine; Publication and distribution of the magazine; Information on the direct marketing strategy of the company.
- Park Place kicks off 2nd phase of redevelopment. O'Sullivan, Jeannie // Inside Tucson Business;04/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the Park Place shopping-center redevelopment project in Tucson, Arizona, entered its second round. Target markets; Goal to become the top shopping destination in Tucson; Key features and specifications of the shopping mall project.
- Brent Cross to woo women in 'addicted' drive. // Precision Marketing;10/10/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p2
Cites London, England-based shopping center Brent Cross' launch of a direct marketing campaign in a bid to lure shoppers away from high-end shops and develop its customer insight strategy. Target market; Plan to develop a customer database; Launch of an integrated campaign comprising direct...
- Index. // Shopping Center Marketing;2001, p311
A subject index for the January 2001 issue of "Shopping Center Marketing" is presented.
- Beachwood selling itself. Mortland, Shannon // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Beachwood Place mall, Cleveland, Ohio plans to revise its marketing in 2003 to combat the opening of the Legacy Village shopping center across the street. The two shopping centers plan to work together to promote the intersection of Cedar and Richmond roads in Cleveland...
- Lake Saint Louis Farmer's Market. // St. Charles Journal;6/20/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 25, pA16
The article reports on the Lake Saint Louis Farmers & Artists Market held at the Meadows Shopping Center in Saint Charles County, Missouri from April 14 to October 13, 2012.
- BROADWAY LAUNCHES NEW CAMPAIGN. // Interior Fitout;Oct/Nov2012, p10
The article reports on the launch of the marketing campaign of Broadway, Australia's most successful shopping center, which introduces a new style of imagery and messaging.
- Must buy in South India. // India Today Travel Plus;Jan2012, p22
A list of the souvenirs and Indian-made products found in various markets and shops in South India is presented.
- TALKING SHOP. // Brand Strategy;Sep2003, Issue 175, p38
Assesses the marketing styles of leading shopping destinations in Great Britain. Ranks of shopping centers; Category of shopping venues; Value of the shopping index to retailers.
- One-stop shopping center coming to Legend pharmacies. Ukens, Carol // Drug Topics;7/19/93, Vol. 137 Issue 14, p54
Reports on the unveiling of the Legend Service Express, a pharmacy service center designed to let consumers shop with one stop at a special center in any of the 600 member pharmacies signing up for the program. Services available; Features; Cost.