Art with an attitude
- U.S. Retail Same-Store Sales and Percent Change. // Home Textiles Today;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p15
No abstract available.
- Retailers report fourth consecutive month of gains. Anderson, Mae // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/10/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 86, pB7
The article reports on the increase in sales of several retailers in 2010 in New York which include Discounter Target Corp., Macy's Inc., and Gap Inc.
- Retail Market. // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p38
Presents a chart depicting the sales of various retail stores in Orange County, California.
- July Comps Off to a Sound Start. // Home Textiles Today;7/19/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p38
The article reports on the 3.1% increase of same-store sales in July 2010 which is influenced by the July 4th holiday.
- Ahold's U.S. Sales, Profits Outpace Expectations in Q3. SPRINGER, JON // SN: Supermarket News;11/21/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the increasing sales and profit at the Ahold, an international group of quality supermarkets based in the U.S.
- 1-800 4ALARMS dials Manhattan, N.J., Florida. Solnik, Claude // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/28/200, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p6A
Reports on the expansion of 1-800-4ALARMS store in various places in New York City. Factors influencing the improvement of sales; Increase on the number of customers; Expansion of the market share of the company.
- Factors make perfect. Camerer, Edmund // Estates Gazette;5/4/2002, Issue 218, p144
Argues that the collation of right data can reduce risk associated with yields for town-center shops in Great Britain. Reasons for town-center retail shops being unusual in terms of demand and supply; Factors that are useful to retailers in assessing their own customer base and predict their...
- Big Profit Gain Caps Year at 99Â¢ Only Stores. // MMR;6/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the increase in 99Â¢ Only Stores' net profit to 600% and sales for the 2010 ended March 27 increased 4.1% to 1.31 billion dollars in Commerce, California.
- Norfolk retailer enjoys uptick in revenue. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2014, Issue 5896, p4
The article reports on the increase in the annual business revenue of the departmental store Bakers and Larners of Holt based in Norfolk, England by one million Euros as of February 28, 2014 and mentions the launch of the company's supermarket brand Budgens of Aylsham.