- Phillips Edison--ARC Shopping Center REIT Picks Up Minnesota Shopping Center for $10.2M. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/18/2012, p13
The article reports on the acquisition of New Prague Commons, a Coborn's-anchored shopping center in New Prague, Minnesotta, by Phillips Edison- ARC Shopping Center REIT Inc.
- Dodenhof ist Katag-Partner. M. E. // Textilwirtschaft;5/6/2010, Issue 18, p46
The article discusses the merger of German shopping centers Dodenhof and Katag as of July 1, 2010.
- Unibail-Rodamco steigt in Deutschland ein. Nowickix, Jörg // Textilwirtschaft;6/21/2012, Issue 25, p36
The article announces that french shopping center Unibal-Rodamco will take over part of Essner mfi AG.
- Strip center purchased by Dominick's parent. // Crain's Chicago Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p49
Reports that California-based Safeway Inc. acquired the Chase Plaza Shopping Center in Buffalo Grove in Chicago, Illinois.
- Cleaning house: Do you keep the staff? // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Apr95, Vol. 71 Issue 4, pAM22
Focuses on whether managers of shopping centers will retain its staff in case of an acquisition by another firm or take over by a third-party management. Staff's adaptation to a new company with a different philosophy and reporting systems; Evaluation of how personnel fit the system.
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;3/25/2011, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p7
The article offers news briefs related to acquisitions and mergers of corporation. It offers information on the acquisition of 500,000-square-foot Kristiine Shopping Centre by Citycon Qyi from Pro Kapital in Tallinn, Estonia. Information on the purchase of Factory 2-U Shopping Center by NJ...
- North Fresno shopping center sold for $8.6M. Sullivan, Michael // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/12/2007, Issue 323660, p4
The article reports that the Northern Village Shopping Center, a retail outlet mall, has been sold to L&S Realty Group LLC for $8.6 million in Fresno, California. Passco Real Estate Enterprises Inc. originally purchased the property in March 2002. L&S Realty plans to renovate the shopping center...
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;11/8/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p7
The article reports on several transactions in the retail industry including the acquisition by Kite Realty Group Trust of a portfolio of nine shopping centers and the purchase by Gart Properties LLC from TNP SRT Willow Run LLC of the Willow Run Shopping Center in Westminster, Colorado.
- Riofisa. // EuroProperty;2006, p40
The article reports that Spanish shopping center developer Riofisa has moved into Eastern Europe with projects in Romania and Bulgaria amidst rumors of its takeover at home. It listed 30% of its capital in July, valuing it at â‚¬948m. The company's value has since risen to â‚¬1.35bn....