GlobalTRONICS Product SPOTLIGHT
- CYBEROPTICS GETS ORDERS FOR SOLDER PASTE INSPECTION SYSTEM. // Electro Manufacturing;Jun2000, p6
Reports the product order of electronic manufacturing services companies for solder paste inspection system of CyberOptics Corporation in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Capabilities of the system; Anticipation of the company for additional product orders; Schedule for beta-testing of the system;...
- CyberOptics sensor analyzes, adjusts to input. // Control Engineering;Apr98, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p42
Introduces CyberOptics Corporation's line of noncontact laser triangulation sensors, the DRS digital range sensors. Features and function of the digital range sensors.
- CyberOptics Appoints Executive Chairman. // Fiber Optic Sensors & Systems;Sep2013, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p9
The article announces the appointment of Dr. Subodh Kulkarni as executive chairman of sensors and inspection systems maker CyberOptics Corp.
- Digital range sensors. Jordan, John M.; Bradbury, Johanna L. // Modern Machine Shop;Jul98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p246
Evaluates the DRS digital sensors from CyberOptics Corporation. Details on the digital sensor; Industrial application of the sensor.
- CyberOptics Opens Shanghai Training Site. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jul2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the opening of a new facility by CyberOptics in Shanghai, China. The office will function as a sales, service and training center that aims to serve customers in Central and North China. Other similar facilities are in Singapore and Taiwan, with a satellite office in...
- CyberOptics Advances 3D Sensor Technology With Leading Edge Capabilities. // Sensors;10/10/2014, p1
The article focuses on three dimensional (3D) sensing technologies with Multi-Reflection Suppression technology (MRS) and highly sophisticated 3D algorithm from CyberOptics Corp., sensing technology firm and mentions views of Dr. Subodh Kulkarni, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of firm, on the same.
- New products. // Electronic Design;09/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p168
Presents electronic products from several manufacturers in the United States. Includes the DSP Workshop suite; MeterFlow application recognition engine; Rockwell eight-port central office asymmetrical digital subscriber line device.
- Components. // EDN;6/22/95, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p147
Presents various products recommended for the electronics industry. Includes flexible metal conduits from G&H Technology Inc.; Large-digit counters from Automated Control Systems; Oven-controlled crystal oscillator from Milliren Technologies Inc.; Flexi-Lite cable line for computers from Unicom...
- Electronic design automation. // EDN;7/20/95, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p119
Provides information on equipment and supplies in the electronics industries in the United States. Includes MicroSim Corp.'s low-priced versions of circuit simulator; Xilinx Inc.'s application specific integrated circuits estimator; SpeedSim Inc.'s verilog cycle-based simulator.