BMI Celebrates 30 Years; Opens Plant in China
- In Brief. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2002, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p12
Presents news related to the electronic industry as of November 2002. Acquisition of Chicago-based Boldt Metronics International by Pennsylvania-based Laird Technologies; Information on the European office of California-based KIC International Corp. to enhance support available to customers;...
- FROM JOB SHOP TO INTERNATIONAL MANUFACTURER IN 30 YEARS. // Machine Design;11/21/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 22, p37
Focuses on Boldt Metronics International Inc. Products offered by the company; Target market of the products.
- SHIELDING MAKER CELEBRATES 30TH. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;8/8/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 15, p33
Profiles Boldt Metronics International (BMI), a metal-stamping job shop. Information on the company; Industries served by BMI.
- English skills + quality training = Better workforce. Sturm, John // Quality;Feb98, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p63
Reports on the team up of Boldt Metronics International of Palatine, Illinois with the local college for the improvement of English skills of its workers. Implementation of traditional quality training on the program; Reason why the company realized the need to improve the language skills of...
- BUSINESS NEWS. // Quality;Jan2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the business developments in the manufacturing industry, as of January 2003. Acquisition of Ewag USA by United Grinding Technologies Inc.; Expansion project of Boldt Metronics International Inc.; Cooperative agreement between BSI Management Systems and MET Laboratories.
- EMI SHIELDING COMPANIES JOIN FORCES. Higgins, Amy; Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;2/20/2003, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p41
Reports on the acquisition of Boldt Metronics International by Laird Technologies. Value of the acquisition; Locations of the facilities of both companies.
- Workforce English translates into profits. Littman, Margaret // Crain's Chicago Business;05/11/98, Vol. 21 Issue 19, pSB17
Reports on the use of workforce English programs in companies, with reference to the Boldt Metronics International (BMI) company. Information on BMI; Benefits of the workforce English programs; Comments from the chief executive officer of BMI, Melvin Boldt.
- Kudos. // Microwaves & RF;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p24
The article offers world news briefs related to electronics industry in 2010 including the decision of LPKF Laser & Electronics AG to increase its forecast profits and sale, the 25th anniversary celebration of ANADIGICS Inc. and the 100% quarter-over-quarter growth of LitePoint Corp.
- Celebrating 50 Years Of Technology. Morgan, Thomas J. // Electronic Design;10/21/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 22, p19
Focuses on the anniversary celebration of the periodical 'Electronic Design.' Privilege of the magazine to document major developments in the electronics sector; Goal of the staff of the magazine to provide commemorative issues to the readers; Appreciation of the staff for the loyalty of the...