Elcoteq Phones Home
- Open Infotainment SoC Platform Allows Application-Specific Designs. // Electronic Design;7/22/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 15, p34
Reports the joint venture between electronic companies Royal Philips Electronics, Eindhoven and Netherlands to develop a design of mobile infotainment system. Combination of the three companies systems and application knowledge; Key features of the design platform; Details of the mobile...
- Japan-DeitY working group formed for ESDM. // Electronics Bazaar;Jul2013, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p30
The article reports on the investment promotion in electronics system design and manufacturing (ESDM) in India through the formation of a joint working group (JWG) between India and Japan.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Electronic News;08/02/99, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p6
Reports global developments related to electronics industry as of August 1999. Joint venture between Philips Flat Display Systems and LG Electronics; Loss in income of Intergraph Corp.; Establishment of an RF Micro Devices Inc. manufacturing plant.
- Acquisitions and joint ventures. // Appliance Manufacturer;Aug98, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p16
Presents news of mergers and joint ventures in the electronics industries of the United States. Joint venture of Geon Co. and Occidental Petroleum Corp.'s polyvinyl chloride resin businesses; Siebe Power Controls' acquisition of Electronic Measurement; FabriSteel Products Inc.'s acquisition of...
- Teradyne and Sony Collaborate on Mobile Test. // Circuits Assembly;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p12
Reports the collaborative partnership between Teradyne's Assembly Test Division and Sony Corp. to develop a functional test platform for cellular mobile products.
- China's Manufacturing Growth Catches Government's Eye. Boisvert, Michelle M. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p4
This article focuses on electronics manufacturing in China. The electronics sector in the country has experienced steady increases since 2003. The market for electronics manufactured in China may reach a 15.4% compound annual growth rate from 2003 to 2008. With the low wage rates and strong...
- Microtune, nCUBE Team on VOD Chip. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;12/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p25
Reports the joint venture of electronic industries Microtune Inc. and nCUBE Corp. to offer a lower-cost silicon chip solution for cable upconverters. Reduction of video-on-demand and network personal video recorder deployment costs by the operators; Conservation of headend real estate;...
- Isola in Asia. // Chemical Week;10/29/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 41, p37
Reports that Rutgers subsidiary Isola, a producer of circuit board laminates for the electronics industry, is negotiating with a Japanese partner to set up a joint venture to produce laminates in Southeast Asia. How Eberhard Von Perfall, Rutgers chairman, described the Japanese partner or location.
- Emerson and General Signal form joint venture. // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug97, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the joint venture between the Electrical Group of General Signal and the Appleton Electric division of Emerson. Speculations on the consequences of the joint venture; Majority interest holder in the venture.