UIC's China Commitment
- Universal Takes to the Road. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p22
Reports on Universal Instruments Corp.'s series of road show events in the Americas. Efforts to strengthen consumer relationship; Presentation of company products; Date and location of the road show events.
- Universal Price Slashing Aims to Set Product Pricing Standards. // Advanced Packaging;Sep2003, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p9
Reports on the global cost reduction initiative of Universal Instruments Corp. designed to set product pricing standards in the assembly industry. Company's implementation of a price reduction strategy across the board for its surface mount products and standardized global pricing; Key to the...
- Adjustable Gripper for Odd-Form Assembly. // Assembly;Sep2013, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p74
The article offers brief information on the adjustable Gripper from Universal Instruments Corp.
- Platform-based Pick-and-Place. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2006, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p36
The article evaluates the Advantis XS pick-and-place machine from Universal Instruments Corp.
- UIC Continues Commitment to China. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p28
Reports the the Universal Instruments Corp. to continue its commitment to China with the opening of a manufacturing facility at Shekou, Guangdong Province in China. Features of the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility; Uses of the facility for house research operation; Appointments for more...
- Universal Opens Facility to Showcase New Products. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p33
Highlights the move of Universal Instruments Corp. to open the doors of its enhanced production facility to give a look at the company and showcase its technology development roadmap, as well as its product and support strategies in a press conference in Binghamton, New York in June 2003. ...
- Odd-form parts summit set. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News (10616624);5/13/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2116, p1
Reports that Universal Instruments is calling an industry summit meeting for makers and users of `odd-form components' such as connectors and aluminum electrolytic capacitors. Development of standards for surface mounting the bulkier parts; Strategies for component feeding and vision placement...
- The package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;09/28/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2238, p52
Summarizes developments in the business operations of Universal Instruments' subsidiary firm Surface Mount Technology and Merix Corp. Availability of a CD-ROM on the implementation of Alternative Assembly and Reflow Technology from Surface Mount Technology Laboratory; 1998 third quarter...
- Universal's Genesis GC-120Q Pick-and-Place. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2007, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p59
The article evaluates the Genesis GC-120Q quad-gantry placement machine from Universal Instruments Corp.