Qualified Audience Attended APEX
- Show biz: What engineers really think about industry trade shows & conferences. // Electronic Design;4/26/2004, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p1
This article presents the result of the survey conducted by Butterflies & Castles Inc. evaluating the opinions of design engineers and technical managers on electronics industry trade shows and conferences. According to the survey, close to two-thirds of electronic designers include expenditures...
- CES Still Tops, Says Indie Audit. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the number of attendees during the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), according to an independent audit. Although the number was lower compared to 2007, which was 143,695, the event was still considered the largest consumer technology trade show and the...
- CEDIA Expo Grows, Despite Economic Gloom. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p4
This article reports that the registration numbers for the September 2008's CEDIA Expo are running ahead of 2007 despite the slowdown of the U.S. consumer electronics industry. At such rate, the convention's finale in Denver, Colorado will possibly defeat 2007's record-breaking attendance of...
- EXTREMELY LOUD AND INCREDIBLY SO-SO. Ha, Anthony // Adweek;1/16/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p16
The article considers the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, a household electronics industry conference and exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada. A disparity is examined between the relative lack of new products exhibited at the event and the increased attendance by marketing executives and of...
- BBDO Worldwide CEO Andrew Robertson. // Adweek;1/16/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p17
An interview is presented with Andrew Robertson, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the advertising agency BBDO Worldwide. Robertson discusses his motives for attending the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show household electronics industry conference and exhibition. He says that the exhibition and...
- CES 2006 Breaks Attendance Record. Smith, Steve; Gerson, Bob // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on an increase in the number of visitors at the 2006 International Consumer Electronics Association exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada. It recorded an increase of 5,000 visitors compared to the figures for last year's show. Association president and CEO Gary Shapiro...
- Seven Steps to Successful Trade Show Attendance. Weisgal, Margit B. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p34
Provides steps to successful trade show attendance. Decision to attend in the trade show; Importance of creating a time plan for the exhibition; Importance of planning an agenda to be represented in the trade show.
- EIGHT IDEAS TO KEEP MEETING PARTICIPANTS AWAKE. // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Presents several ideas for keeping meeting participants alert. Importance of giving each participant a lead role; Need to avoid serving sleep-inducing meals before a meeting; Diversification of discussion activities to move participants away from static positions.
- Guide to all your sky talking. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p24
Reports the need for conference and meetings organizers to offer incentives to attend. List of excuses that business people give to avoid conferences and meetings.