Teradyne and Sony Collaborate on Mobile Test
- Little chips go a long way. // Engineer (00137758);12/6/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7617, p5
Reports on the joint venture of Sony and Toshiba to develop technology able to produce microchips with a circuit width of just 65 nanometer. Uses of the chips.
- Brightpoint Inc. to distribute Sony wireless products. // RCR;9/02/96, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the agreement of Brightpoint Incorporated to become the authorized distributor for Sony Wireless Telecommunications Company's cellular phones. Details on agreement.
- Juki-Sony Merger Finalized. M. B. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Jul2013, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p9
The article announces the formalization of a joint venture among Juki, Sony Corp. and Sony's placement equipment business unit that aims to integrate their respective surface mount technology businesses under Juki Automation Systems and will start operation on August 1, 2013.
- Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications starts operations. // Caribbean Business;10/25/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p43
Reports the approval of the joint venture between Ericsson and Sony Corp. in Puerto Rico. Offer of mobile communication products using cutting-edge technology; Goals of the companies.
- Ericsson venture integral to Sony strategy: executive. // Flare (Pakistan);12/15/2011, p67
The article reports on the views of Sony Corp. senior executive Kazuo Hirai on the issue of their joint venture with Sony Ericson.
- Convergence news. // Discount Store News;5/25/98, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p35
Reports on a combination of Microsoft and Sony forces to create a convergence platform between personal computers (PCs) and consumer audiovisual (AV) electronics products.
- Japan : INCJ, JDI, Sony and Panasonic announce the establishment of JOLED Inc. A new integrated company in organic light-emitting diode display panels. // TendersInfo News;8/1/2014, p1
The article reports on the announcement by private equity firm Innovation Network Corp. of Japan, liquid crystal display (LCD) technology company Japan Display Inc., and consumer electronics firms Sony Corp., and Panasonic Corp., on August 1, 2014 of their establishment of a new company called...
- Sony and Sonic to collaborate on DSD. Lord, Nigel // Pro Sound News;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p15
Announces the collaboration between Sonic Solutions and Sony Corporation to develop professional digital audio systems based on Sony's new Direct Stream Digital (DSD) technology. Agreement signed in an effort to provide audio professionals with a high-density digital audio tools; Details on the...
- 3D TV network plumbs depth. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;10/19/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 43, p5
The article reports that joint venture of Discovery Communications Inc., Imax Corp., and Sony Corp. will showcase three television series including "Abandoned Planet," "Africa in 3D," and "Jewels of the World."