Nepcon East 2002 'Better than Expected'
- CES buzzes with new digital products. // Discount Store News;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the exhibition, Winter Consumer Electronics Show which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendance; Products introducted.
- DAC '97: Hot tools for cool designs. Lipman, Jim; Granville, Fran // EDN;06/05/97, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the 1997 Design Automation Conference (DAC) scheduled to be held in Anaheim, California the week of June 9. Highlights of the conference; What is expected to be featured at the conference; How design-trade off exploration at the behavioral level helps to make early architectural,...
- Flaunting convention. Burr, Ty; Kim, Albert // Entertainment Weekly;5/26/95, Issue 276, p90
Focuses on the first annual Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), held in May 1995 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Highlights of the exposition; Trends in the multimedia industry; Opinion that CD-ROMs are getting classier; Celebrities as the show; The battle between Sega, Nintendo, Sony and...
- Times Are Still Tough for Test. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;1/21/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p4
Presents a preview on the 2002 APEX electronics assembly trade show. Trends in the electronics industry; Things to expect from automated X-ray inspection and automated optical inspection tools.
- Electronic Trade Shows Worth Your While. FLECK, KEN // Electronic News;03/01/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2259, p42
Suggests the necessity for attending electronic trade shows. Most useful trade shows for industry executives; Application of connectors revealed at shows; Business information obtained at shows.
- CES 1999 Show Roundup. Scott, Christopher; Scaduto, Teri // Popular Electronics;May99, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Provides information on the 1999 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Highlights of the exhibit; Purposes of trade show such as CES.
- Untitled. DeMeis, Rick // Design News;12/4/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p30
Presents information on the 2000 Westcon conference and trade show for electronic components. Autotescon 2000 show nearby Westcon.
- Not Comdex, But Still Important. Brown, Peter // Electronic News;11/20/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 47, p62
Looks back at the Northeast Electronics Research and Engineering Meeting held in Boston, Massachusetts on November 20, 1961. Products showcased at the Comdex computer show 2000.
- A high-Octane CES. Smith // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;01/17/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p10
Comments on developments during the 2000 Consumer Electronics Show. Attendance; Show's mirroring of the growth of the industry; Proclamations by the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC).