Celestica Honors Partners in Performance
- Celestica On Post-IBM Buying Binge. // Electronic News;02/22/99, Vol. 45 Issue 2258, p32
Features Celestica, a Toronto, Ontario-based contract electronics manufacturer. Background on the company; Financial status of the company as of February 1999; Operations of the company.
- Celestica launches $360M IPO. Haber, Carol // Electronic News;07/06/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2226, p48
Reports that Celestica Inc., an electronics manufacturing service provider in Canada, has launched a $360.5 million initial public offering of subordinate voting shares. Price per share offered by the company; Stock market performance; Future expansion plans.
- Celestica branches out to Pharmaceuticals and medical device manufacturers. // Caribbean Business;8/19/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 35, pP19
Reports on the business performance of Celestica Corp., a world leader in the delivery of electronics manufacturing services, in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. Expansion of contract manufacturing services in the area of packaging processes for pharmaceutical and medical devices manufacturers; Technical...
- Celestica's Revenues Slowly Inch Up. // Electronic News;10/27/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 43, pN.PAG
Reports on the revenue reported by Canadian electronics manufacturing services company Celestica Inc. for the third quarter of 2003. Net loss of the company in the quarter; Plans for expanding the company's services offerings; Expectation on the company's revenue for the December 2003 quarter.
- Communications, IT Markets Weaken Celestica's Q3. // Electronic News;10/24/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 43, pN.PAG
This article reports on the financial performance of Toronto, Ontario-based electronics manufacturing services provider Celestica Inc. for its third quarter ended September 30, 2005. The company reported revenues of $1.99 billion, compared to $2.17 billion in the third quarter of 2004. Net loss...
- Outsourcing's Rising Stars. Carr, Jim // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p32
Deals with how electronics manufacturing service companies benefit on the way handset makers outsource their production of mobile telephones. Details on the case of Flextronics and Celestica; Positive effect of outsourcing deals to the industry; Various comments on the matter.
- Celestica Buys MSL For $276 Million. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
Toronto, Ontario-based electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider Celestica Inc. has entered into an agreement to acquire all outstanding shares of Concord, Massachusetts-based full-service global EMS and supply chain services company Manufacturers' Services Ltd. (MSL). The merger...
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News (10616624);06/28/99, Vol. 45 Issue 26, p28
Presents news briefs on the electronics industry in June 1999. Expansion of Celestica Inc. to Brazil and Malaysia; Manufacturing operation of MCMS Inc. in Malaysia; Packaging equipment introduced by Quad Systems Corp.
- The Package. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/11/99, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p26
Provides an update on the electronic industry as of October 11, 1999. Expansion of Dovatron in Guadalajara, Mexico; Celestica Incorporated's acquisition of Hewlett-Packard Company's Surface Mount Center in Andover, Massachusetts; Release of a line of adapters from Aries Electronics Inc.