Flextronics to Acquire NatSteel Broadway
- Flextronics to Acquire Solectron. // Advanced Packaging;Jul2007, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Singapore-based Flextronics International Ltd. has agreed to acquire Milpitas, California-based Solectron Corp. Combining the two of the top three electronics manufacturing services providers, the move has a purchase value of $3.6 billion, the author noted. Solectron...
- 'Stellar' Buy Reinforces Flextronics' Medical Focus. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Apr2012, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of U.S. electronics company Stellar Microelectronics by Flextronics.
- Chatham Tech to be sold to firm in Singapore. Renstrom, Roger; Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;08/14/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p58
Reports on the acquisition by Singapore's Flextronics International Ltd. of Westchester, Illinois metal-enclosure maker Chatham Technologies Inc. Ross Manire's appointment as president of the firm to be called Flextronics Enclosures; Telephone companies departure from manufacturing; Number of...
- Flextronics Sets Israeli Buy. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;05/01/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 18, p60
Reports on the proposed acquisition of Israel-based Uniskor Ltd. by Flextronics International Ltd. of Singapore. Estimated value of the deal; Terms of the agreement; Business plans of Flextronics.
- Done Deal. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;12/11/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p50
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of emergency management system provider JIT Holdings Ltd. by Flextronics International Ltd. in a stock-for-stock merger. Locations of the operations of JIT Holdings; Implication of the merger; Terms of the deal.
- Singapore EMS Provider To Acquire Motorola Mobility's Plant In Tianjin. // China Telecom;Nov2012, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on Singapore-based electronics manufacturing services provider Flextronics' plan to acquire Motorola Mobility's mobile phone plant in Tianjin, China.
- Flextronics Wraps China, Brazil Moto Mobility Mfg Buy. // CT Daily;4/17/2013, p1
The article informs that Flextronics International Ltd., Singapore-based electronics manufacturing services provider, has completed the acquisition of the electronic equipments maker Motorola Mobility LLC's business operation located in Tianjin, China.
- Flextronics makes bid for NatSteel unit. // Plastics News;5/27/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p3
Details the interests of contract manufacturer Flextronics International Ltd. to acquire the electronics unit of NatSteel Ltd. in Singapore. Financial terms of the deal; Products manufactured by NatSteel; Statistics on the 2001 sales of the company.
- Acquisition boosts EMS capabilities. // Medical Device Daily;10/18/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 200, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Solectron by Singapore-based firm Flextronics International. The acquisition created what it termed the most diversified and premier global provider of advanced design and vertically integrated electronics manufacturing services. According to...