MSRB to Let Non-Principals Be Optional E-Mail Contacts
- MSRB's Fee Proposal Unfair, Broker-Dealers Say. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the statement of the broker-dealers regarding the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) fee proposal in the U.S.
- MSRB Revises Its Draft Rule on College Savings Plan. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p3
The article informs that the U.S. Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has revised its draft rule that would create a new rule G-45 for underwriters.
- MSRB to Start Muni FA Registration, Rulemaking on Oct. 1. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33384, p5
The article reports on the notice issued by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board regarding the start of registration and rulemaking activities in the U.S.
- MSRB issues revised instructions for meeting G-36 requirements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p7
Presents information on a manual containing revised instructions for filling forms and keeping records in connection with G-36, which was issues by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Information on the G-36; Comments from Christopher Taylor, executive director of the MSRB;...
- MSRB files rules changes on syndicate practices, FAs. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/26/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30299, p1
Presents information on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking board of Washington which filed a notice with the Securities and Exchange Commission announcing the next phrase of its transaction reporting program. Indepth look at the time set for the program.
- MSRB proposes G-36 changes for commercial paper issues. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;03/11/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30348, p1
Focuses on the proposed amendment to Rule G-36 filed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to clarify that underwriters of commercial paper issues can comply with the rule by filing only one official statement with the board. Benefits of the amendment to underwriters; US Securities and...
- MSRB to debate expanding G-37 to cover political parties. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;07/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30193, p1
Reports that the issue to be debated at the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB)'s three-day meeting in Whitefish, Montana is whether Rule G-37 should be amended to cover municipal dealers' contributions to political parties. Firms' restrictions on contributions to political parties;...
- MSRB announces five new members for 15-member board. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;08/06/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30203, p4
Profiles five new board members of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Robert A. Estrada and Thomas E. Stanberry for securities firm members; Howard D. Curlett, James P. Fitzgerald and Thomas J. Kenny for bank members; Career histories.
- MSRB files proposed amendments to Rule G-32 on official statements. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;12/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30298, p4
Reports that on December 22, 1997, the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) filed proposed amendments to Rule G-32 regarding official statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Provisions of the amendment; Reason for proposed amendments; Comments from Christopher Taylor,...