retail theming back to basics
- Mall in the family. // Advocate;10/01/96, Issue 717, p20
Reports on criticism against Camp Snoopy by religious conservatives due to its agreement to host a private gay and lesbian group on August 20, 1996.
- Eateries add flavor to design. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;10/7/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p13
Focuses on the trends of restaurants in Michigan. Designs of restaurants in Detroit; Emergence of fast casual restaurants; Elements of fast casual restaurants.
- 6 OTHER AMUSEMENT PARKS WITH NEW ATTRACTIONS. // Hollywood Reporter;6/22/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 22, p37
The article offers information on several amusement parks with new attractions including Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida, Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando, and Tokyo Disneyland in Tokyo, Japan.
- Agency eyes 43k sales from its themed nights. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/8/2011, Issue 2972, p7
The article offers information on Get Travelling, a travel agency which profits from hosting themed events for holiday bookings.
- DLF's summer bonanza for kids -- Doremon! // Outdoor Asia;Jun2013, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p15
The article reports on the activity centered on the popular character Doremon that was launched at the DLF Place Mall in Saket, India in the summer of 2013 in a bid to attract the young audience.
- Remembering Rocky Point. Bertalino, Brett A. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p214
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of visiting the Rocky Point Haunted House in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Mountains of Fun! // Kids World Magazine;Back-to-School2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on amusement and theme parks across the world. It presents brief history and special features of amusement parks in Asia and U.S. It informs about the first amusement park Dyrehavsbakken in Copenhagen, Denmark. It describes the history of roller-coaster and differentiates...
- A Taste of the Big Apple. Romano, Andrew // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);8/29/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 146 Issue 9, p7
Looks at the planned "East Village" project in Las Vegas, Nevada. Comments from project developer Mark Advent on the need for an organic city center in Las Vegas; Review of how the project is planned to open in mid-2007 and will cost over two-hundred million dollars; Discussion of how the East...
- Thomas Town Shinmisato. // Park World;Oct2009, p8
The article reports on the opening of Thomas Town Shinmisato, a Thomas and Friends-themed amusement facility, in Japan by HIT Entertainment, in partnership with Pleasurecast.