Carolinas celebrate diversity
- High returns, risks flood E. European market. Faggen, Ivan // National Real Estate Investor;03/01/2000, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p88
Focuses on the real estate investment in Eastern Europe. Risk factors in investing; Investment opportunities in emerging markets.
- Top Cities for Investment. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p104
Presents information on the top cities for investment in the United States according to the `Emerging Trends in Real Estate 1999' report by Lend Lease Real Estate Investments and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. City which ranks the first; Effect of the economic downturn in tenant demand; Other cities...
- Investors returning to real estate market with a vengeance. Corso, Robert P. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p35
Reports on the resurgence of investments in the real estate market in the United States. Upward pressure on prices, rents and development; Most popular real estate products among investors and lenders; Moves of loan-to-value (LTD) ratios and amortization terms in favor of the borrower; Pension...
- The investment characteristics of real estate in other countries. Ziobrowski, Alan J.; Curcio, Richard J. // Appraisal Journal;Apr92, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p195
Examines the investment characteristics of real estate assets in other countries. Asset return; Asset correlation and inflation; Efficient frontiers.
- REAL ESTATE SNAPSHOT. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 14 Issue 11, pA1
Focuses on differing views about the condition of real estate business in Wenatchee, Washington as of December 4, 2000. Lesson from the story of the five blind men and an elephant; Differences in the perceptions of investors not aware of the reality.
- Rental property vs PUTs. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;09/22/2000, p54
Reports that rental property is attracting investors in South Africa after house prices recovered in 1999. Increased demand for rental accommodation; Average annual investment returns offered by residential properties to investors.
- Biggest money managers get bigger. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;2/20/95, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p20
Makes observations concerning the growth in investments in the United States in 1994. Gains in real estate and fixed-income managers; Investors' confidence in market; Total business earned by real estate managers; List of money managers and their corresponding business performance.
- Experts: Real-estate investors should note historical precedents. Higley, Jeff // Hotel & Motel Management;06/05/2000, Vol. 215 Issue 10, p60
Contends that real estate is an asset of choice when considering long-term investments. Long-term benefits of real estate; Attractiveness of the risk profile of real estate; Concerns on the limited interest of investors to real estate.
- How we banked on a property proposition. Goobey, Alastair Ross // Estates Gazette;3/15/2003, Issue 311, p48
Focuses on the experiences of author regarding real estate business. Career profile of the author; Investments in real estate business by the author.