DESIGNS FOR THE FUTURE: COWAN & ASSOCIATES
- From neighborhoods to regionals, shopping centers develop. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jun94, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p102
Presents a photo-essay on the beginnings and development of shopping centers.
- Work to begin on 110,000 square foot 'Chinatown' in South SL. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/25/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 52, p2
The article reports that construction on a new Asian shopping center in South Salt Lake, Utah, called Chinatown, will start soon.
- Shopping centers. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr94, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p10
Presents several construction projects for shopping centers. Grace Bros. Department Store renovation in Sydney, Australia; Preliminary work at Circle Center in Indiana; Progress in Brandon Town Center construction in Florida; Redevelopment of King of Prussia mall in Pennsylvania.
- Populous shows changing signs of the times in Stratford. Banks, Tom // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p7
The article offers information on the features and designs of the new shopping center that will open in Westfield Stratford City in London, England in September 2011.
- Stars shine on the Lone Star State. Hazel, Debra // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Mar1994, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p181
Features the development of shopping centers in the different parts of Texas. Development activities in Houston, demographic analysis and economic forecasts; Tourism, biomedical industry and diverse population contributing to positive shopping center development forecasts in San Antonio and...
- Lower prices but not low class. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Mar1994, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p186
Discusses the need to balance low costs in building shopping center projects and having high quality amenities. Determining the types of amenities that will agree with consumers' needs; Analyzing the market; Evaluating the project's location; Maintaining an affordable appeal to consumers and...
- Einkaufszentrum Atrio in Villach - Designer-StÃ¤dtebau in Suburbia. Boeckl, Matthias // Architektur Aktuell;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 346/347, p64
The article reviews the design of the Atrio shopping center in Villach, Austria.
- TuÅ¡-Supermarkt in Celje, Slowenien - Das Dach als Botschaft. Hrausky, Andrej // Architektur Aktuell;Jan/Feb2009, Issue 346/347, p76
The article reviews the architectural design of the TuÅ¡ Supermarket in Celje, Slovenia.
- Triangle Square Eyes Entertainment Bucks With Makeover Plan. Mueller, Mark // Orange County Business Journal;3/12/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on the renovation plans of the shopping center Triangle Square mall in Costa Mesa, California.