Top 75 managers
- Retailers learn importance of real estate management. Tice, Carol // National Home Center News;03/03/97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p1
Reports that retailers has learned the significance of real estate management to company's success. Effect of bad and good retailer deals to the company; Results of the study conducted by Ernst & Young and the University of Wisconsin.
- South leads increase in UK shopping centre proposals. Parker, CB Hillier // EuroProperty;2003, p51
The amount of Great Britain shopping centre space in the pipeline rose from 4.9m m[sup2] to 5.5m m[sup2] in 2002, continuing a trend that began in 1999, according to CB Hillier Parker's Shopping Centres in the Pipeline report. Almost 2.4m m[sup2] of shopping-centre space is in the pipeline in...
- Profiting from E-Commerce. Miller, Norman G. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p84
Explores ways for property management companies to profit from the impact of electronic commerce to traditional retail system. How will retail showrooms take new roles in the collection of data for use in direct marketing efforts; Challenges facing property management companies in addressing the...
- ELEMENTS OF CHANGE, STABILITY & UNCERTAINTY IN THE RETAIL REAL ESTATE MARKET. Winger, Alan // Real Estate Issues;Winter2000/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p54
Deals with a study that analyzed the elements of change, stability and uncertainty in the retail real estate market. Impact of shopping behavior changes on the real estate market; Factors that contribute to change, stability and uncertainty; Forecast on the continued growth of electronic shopping.
- Shopping Center Study Available. // Buildings;Nov2003, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p7
Presents the findings of the "2003 Income/Expense AnalysisÂ®: Shopping Centers," survey by the Institute of Real Estate Management. Median income for opening shopping centers in 2002; Open center expenses in 2002; Number of shopping centers surveyed in the U.S.
- Industry Leaders. // Chain Store Age;Apr/May2013, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p102
The article lists various real estate solution providers in the U.S. to help the retail industry make strategic decisions including A&G Realty Partners, Buxton, and Virtual Premise.
- Corporate Real Estate Management in the Retail Sector: Investigation of Current Strategy and Structure. Gibson, Viriginia A.; Barkham, Richard // Journal of Real Estate Research;Jul-Oct2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1/2, p107
Retail organizations are often cited as being at the forefront of corporate real estate management. This research found that the retail sector is characterized by diversity both in terms of the degree to which organizations are vertically integrated and in terms of the range of modes of...
- What's Your Next Move? Lau, Gladys // Chain Store Age;Mar2005, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p70
Emphasizes the need for U.S. retailers to properly manage and maintain their real estate assets. Belief that proper maintenance of storefronts ensures a positive experience and extends the useful life of store assets; Role of technology in the retailer's overall plan for real estate asset...
- `Catchment cannibalism' poses a threat to trusts' returns. Mason, Eleanor; Langford, Ross // BRW;12/14/98, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p90
Presents information on the danger that as shopping centers expand or refurbish in Australia, they may cannibalize each other's trade or catchment areas. Difficulty of keeping centers competitive; Catchment-area cannibalism seen as a problem in Sydney, New South Wales and Melbourne, Victoria;...