WE CAN work it out
- Cashmere caught in a cash drain. Martinez, Marc // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec96, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p29
Reports on the sluggish economy of the city of Cashmere in Washington. Dwindling tax revenues; Few construction projects; Sluggish retail sector; Closure of stores; Difficulty of finding a retail niche; Evaluation of Cashmere both as a residential and a business community. INSETS: Cashmere's...
- London is top retail city in Europe: ICSC report. // Shopping Centers Today;Jan2015, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p7
The article informs that the European Retail Ranking has ranked London, England as the top retail city in Europe followed by Paris and Madrid with total sale of 8.5 billion, 7.7 billion and 5 billion pounds respectively in 2013.
- California Dreamin' // Entrepreneur;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p22
Lists the top ten areas ideal for retail in the U.S. Ranking of cities based on employment growth, vacancies in retail sectors, personal income, new home construction and rental growth; Inclusion of six cities from California into the list.
- â€¦the party's over. Hamilton, Helen // Estates Gazette;11/12/2011, Issue 1145, p80
The article talks about Welsh cities' reaction in the failure of the retail regeneration scheme. The city of Newport dramatically scaled down plans for a retail-led regeneration to about half the 400,000 square feet that was originally planned. Swansea city is still waiting for the market to...
- Befriend the Trend: The Pedestrian. Ashton, Marc // Finweek;5/30/2013, p7
The article offers information on a new report from FluxTrends which found that a revitalisation of run-down urban centres in South Africa, with cities seeking new ways to promote pedestrian foot traffic.
- NORTH CAROLINA'S LARGEST CITIES. // Business North Carolina;Feb2004, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p88
Presents a chart on the largest cities in North Carolina in terms of population. Population of Charlotte in 2002; Population growth of Raleigh; Retail sales of Greensboro in fiscal 2003.
- Dear Business Leader. HEALY, JERRAMIAH T. // Retail Traffic;May/Jun2011, Vol. 40 Issue 3, pJC2
The author presents a note on the journal's supplement, "Jersey City: A Vibrant Renaissance," and discusses some the retail prospects at Jersey City, New Jersey. The supplement introduces to some of the people and businesses who work and live in Jersey City. It also provides one with information...
- North. Eddy, Veda; McDonald, Cara // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p102
The article presents information on antiques shops in several towns of Indiana. In Hamilton County, the Gentleman Soldier offers a gleaming inventory of militaria for the serious collector â€” armor, old uniforms, rare books and busts of war heroes. Randy's Toy Shop deals strictly in...
- South. Eddy, Veda; McDonald, Cara // Indianapolis Monthly;Jul2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p106
The article presents information on antiques shops found in several cities of Indiana. Jefferson Street, in downtown Franklin, is home to several antiques shops, all within walking distance of one another. Primitive House & Garden Antiques is a haven for garden items â€” architectural...