Beat the clock at ICSC
- Is This Meeting Necessary? Pollock, Ted // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;May2001, Vol. 113 Issue 5, p14
Features several questions used to assess the value of business meetings.
- HOW TO NETWORK EFFECTIVELY AT MEETINGS. // Information Executive;Jan2001, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p10
Part VII. Suggests ideas on how to maximize the time spent when attending professional events or meetings. Clarification of details related to a topic; Retention of ideas for immediate implementation; Sharing of ideas with co-workers and superiors; Reinforcement of lessons learned.
- International Calendar... June 13, 2005. // Fertility Weekly;6/13/2005, p17
Presents a calendar of congresses, symposiums and meetings related to fertility.
- EIGHT IDEAS TO KEEP MEETING PARTICIPANTS AWAKE. // Broker Magazine;Aug/Sep2000, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p8
Presents several ideas for keeping meeting participants alert. Importance of giving each participant a lead role; Need to avoid serving sleep-inducing meals before a meeting; Diversification of discussion activities to move participants away from static positions.
- Meeting of the Minds. // Advisor Today;Dec2001, Vol. 96 Issue 12, p106
Offers advice on conducting effective and efficient meetings. Key elements of meetings; How to prepare for a meeting; Indicators of a good meeting.
- 2006 MEETINGS CALENDAR. // Proofs;Sep2005, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p6
The article presents a calendar of events related to dentistry in from January to November 2005. The Hawaiian Meeting of the Hawaii Dental Association will be held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu. The 11th Southeast-Asian Healthcare Show of the Malaysian Ministry of Health will take...
- Opportunity beckons. Gibeaut, John // ABA Journal;May98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p88
Presents information on the 1998 ABA Annual Meeting to be held in Toronto, Canada, with reference to family law practitioner Lynne S. Hilowitz. Comments from Hilowitz relating to the annual meeting of the ABA in 1997; Effective date of the meeting; Number of persons expected to attend the...
- The kids are alright. // ABA Journal;May98, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p90
Gives a preview of the ABA Annual meeting which was held in Bloomingtion, Indiana. Amusement which were included in the meeting; Comments from Joseph D. O'Connor III, chairman of the ABA Standing Committee on Meetings and Travel; Reference to two individuals who attending most of the ABA's...
- Elvis has left the building. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;10/12/98, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p22
Provides information on how New Jersey-based event organizers plan business gatherings. Previous strategies used by event organizers; Event themes; Subordination of entertainment to instruction; Celebrity appearances; Budget considerations.