Inland Retail invades southeast
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Feb2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p111
Presents updates on some real estate companies in the U.S., as of February 2003. Purchase of shopping centers by Inland Retail Real Estate Trust; Acquisition of the Olde Town Plaza power center by DLC Management; List of shopping centers of CBL & Associates Properties that will be renovated.
- Developers Diversified Buys Inland Retail REIT for $6.2B. Choi, Amy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 89, p19
The article reports that Developers Diversified has bought Inland Retail Real Estate Trust Inc. for $6.2 billion. The real estate investment trust will provide 15 percent of the equity for those properties and the institutional investor will contribute the balance of the cash. Developers...
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Jul2003, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p105
Presents updates on the real estate business in the retail trade sector, as of July 2003. Plan of Lend Lease Real Estate Investments of Australia to sell some of its interest in Bluewater; Acquisition of several retail properties by Inland Retail Real Estate Trust in Richmond, Virginia and...
- Haws & Tingle wins 2nd Dallas courthouse project. Canard, Shannon // Fort Worth Business Press;8/22/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p9
Presents news briefs on real estate business in the U.S. as of August 2003. Acquisition of warehouses by James R. Harris Partners LLC; Completion of the first phase of I-20 Crossing industrial facility by Opus West Corp.; Sale of Eckerd drug stores to Inland Retail Real Estate Trust Inc.
- Inland Buys NJ Retail Properties from Starwood. // National Mortgage News;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p15
Reports on the purchase of retail and mixed-use properties in New Jersey by Inland Retail Estate Trust from Starwood Heller. Locations of properties bought; Reason for choosing to purchase the retail properties.
- Retail owner slows growth, eyes options. Gallun, Alby // Crain's Chicago Business;8/29/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p15
The article presents information about Oak Brook, Illinois-based real estate investment trust Inland Retail Real Estate Trust Inc. After assembling a $4-billion shopping center portfolio over seven years, the trust is slowing the pace of acquisitions and mulling ways to allow its shareholders to...
- Roundup: Developers to Buy Inland Retail REIT for $6.2 Billion. // National Mortgage News;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p14
The article reports on the acquisition of Inland Retail Real Estate Trust Inc. by Developers Diversified Realty Corp. in Cleveland, Ohio for a total price of about $6.2 billion. Developers Diversified is paying $14 per Inland share and could pay up to $4 of this in Developers Diversified common...
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Mar2004, Vol. 80 Issue 3, p124
Provides news briefs on real estate in the U.S. as of March 2004. Acquisition of Westland Mall by The Mills Corp.; Purchase of several Florida shopping centers by Inland Retail Real Estate Trust; Details of an international real estate trade show.
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Apr2003, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p102
Presents news briefs on retailers and shopping centers in the U.S. as of April 2003. Opening of a Saks Fifth Avenue store in Dallas, Texas; Status of the construction of the Marketplace in Cicero, Illinois by The Dimucci Cos.; Shopping centers acquired by Inland Retail Real Estate Trust in...