Putting vacant stores to work
- Center's success prompts new structures. Storm, Sheila // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 50, Commercial REAL ESTATE. p10B
No abstract available.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST SHOPPING CENTERS. // Caribbean Business;8/3/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p58
Presents a chart depicting the rankings of shopping centers in Puerto Rico. Includes the Plaza Las Americas, Plaza Carolina and Plaza Centro Mall; Details on the gross leasable area of each shopping center; Information on the shopping centers.
- Service charges--a tenant's headache? Gupta, Anita // Cabinet Maker;07/02/99, Issue 5144, p7
Examines the implications of service charges of shopping centers on tenants.
- Shopping Centers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p35
Ranks the top six shopping centers greater than 250,000 square feet in Fairfield County, Connecticut, based on total gross leasable area. Anchor stores; Occupancy rate; Average lease rates per square foot.
- Shopping Centers. // Budapest Business Journal;3/18/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 15, p13
Ranks the shopping centers in Hungary according to net rentable commercial space. List of shopping centers and their website; Services offered to customers; Names of major tenants.
- Elephant bidder queries Lend Lease deal legality. // Estates Gazette;12/5/2009, Issue 948, p30
The article reports on the move of Blackfriars Investments to question the legality of an agreement between the Southwark council in England and Lend Lease in which Lend Lease can buy two 999-year leases at the Heygate Estate and continue with the redevelopment of Elephant & Castle shopping centre.
- Rochester Hills mall adds three tenants. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;9/3/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p6
Reports on the plans of three tenants, Talbots, Bombay Co. and Children's Place, to open locations in the Village of Rochester Hills shopping center in Michigan.
- use clause. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p161
A definition of the term "use clause" is presented, which refers to a clause inserted into a shopping center retail lease that restricts the category of merchandise or items that a retailer is allowed to sell.
- Homart signs five stores for Missouri shopping center. // National Real Estate Investor;Sep95, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p16
Reports that Independence Commons, a shopping center under construction in Independence, Missouri, is now more than 90% leased. Addition of Rhodes Furniture, Barnes & Noble and Sally Beauty Supply.