- Prime Group tries residential REIT again. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/25/94, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p54
Reports on the registration filed by Prime Group Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for the initial public offering (IPO) of the Prime Multifamily Inc. real estate investment trust (REIT).
- Prime Group closes $170 M loan on 77 West Wacker in Chicago. Gibbs, Melanie // National Real Estate Investor;Dec98, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p34
Reports on Prime Group Realty Trust's closing on a nonrecourse loan secured by a first mortgage on 77 West Wacker Drive in Chicago, Illinois. Source of financing; Tenants of office tower.
- Prime Goes on Block as Inquiries Come in. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p1
Announces the decision of Prime Group Realty Trust to hire an investment bank to help plan for strategic alternatives and sale of the company. Information on the stock repurchase program of the company; Market value of the company; Names of possible buyers.
- Real estate deal-breakers. Strahler, Steven R.; Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/21/98, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p3
Discusses the activity of the commercial real estate market in Chicago, Illinois, with emphasis on the abandoned deals, and refers to the Prime Group Realty Trust's withdrawal from an agreement to purchase the IBM Plaza. Comments from Marvin Romanek, a developer whose deal with the Prime Group...
- Prime Group: Facing A Fire Sale? Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the business plans for real estate investment trust Prime Group Realty Trust despite the business losses it posted in December 2002.
- Bidders Won't Likely Line up for Prime. Pratts, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/20/99, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Southeastern Asset Management company of the stock share of Prime Group Realty Trust company. Components of the deal; Value of the deal; Revenue performance of Southeastern for the third quarter of the year 1999.
- Observer. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/17/97, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p58
Presents news concerning various companies based in Chicago, Illinois. Double distinction for the resignation of William D. Smithburg of Quaker Oats Co.; Prime Group Realty Trust's salaries for its top executives; John Buck Company's plan for another Michigan Avenue shopping mall.
- Plan for Meijer cuts into Prime land. Richardson, Patricia // Crain's Chicago Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p9
Reports on Bradford Real Estate Services Corp.'s proposal to build a discount/grocery store for Meijer Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Impact of the proposed development on a property of Prime Group Realty Trust Inc.; Bradford's negotiation with Prime for the property.
- LATE NEWS. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p1
The article presents some business developments from Chicago, Illinois as of December 22, 2003. The first newsbrief reports that Prime Group Realty Trust Inc., a Chicago-based real estate investment trust, is at risk of defaulting on a loan on the office tower in Chicago which once housed the...