- Apollo's $750m M1 buy adds to flood of central Europe deals. // EuroProperty;2004, p3
Central and eastern Europe's emerging markets have clinched a series of massive investment deals. Apollo Real Estate Advisors has bought a $750m portfolio of German retailer Metro AG's M1 hypermarket chain in Poland. Meanwhile, Chicago, Illinois-based fund manager Heitman International is...
- Calculated Risk. Valley, Matt // Retail Traffic;Jun2006, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p21
The article reports that the high prices for shopping centers in Florida has resulted to the emergence of land banking as a profitable venture for private equity players in the state in 2006. Land banking refers to focusing on land acquisitions for potential future retail development. Companies...
- Aegis Acquires Retail Portfolio. // National Mortgage News;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p13
Reports on Aegis Realty Inc.'s acquisition of a portfolio of shopping centers and retail development opportunities from P.O.B. Montgomery & Co. Terms of the transaction; Aegis' market capitalization.
- Investors plough cash into emerging markets. // Estates Gazette;3/6/2004, Issue 410, p36
Reports on investment deals by several financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe's emerging markets as of March 6, 2004. Purchase of hypermarket stores portfolio by Apollo Real Estate Advisors from German retailer Metro; Joint venture between Heitman International and Polimeni...
- London's Southside mall on the block for Â£200m. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;2/5/2005, Issue 505, p30
Reports that the Southside shopping centre, a building at Wandsworth in London, England renovated by the partnership between Portfolio Holdings, Deutsche Bank and Apollo Real Estate Advisors, was for sale as of February 5, 2005. Cost of the building in 2000; Tenants in the centre; Increase in...
- Delaware company becomes biggest Miraval shareholder. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;02/10/97, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p1
Reports that Delaware-based Apollo Real Estate Advisors has become the largest shareholder of start-up resort Miraval in Arizona. NextHealth Inc. as Miraval's parent company; Expansion of voting rights for Apollo on NextHealth's board of directors; Loan to Miraval as part of the deal with Apollo.
- Black Rock Shopping Center gets $10.5 million loan. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the financing deal closed by Sun Realty Associates LLC for the improvements to the Black Rock Shopping Center in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Role of L.J. Melody & Co. in arranging the deal; Stores housed in the second building; Mortgage loan provided by Bear Stearns to Sun.
- L.J. MELODY ARRANGES $165 MILLION FINANCING. // Mortgage Banking;Oct2004, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p177
Reports that L.J. Melody and Co. has arranged a multimillion in permanent financing for the First Washington Realty/calPERS Shopping Center Portfolio.
- Dallas company purchases third Utah retail property. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/14/97, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the acquisition of The Country Hills Shopping Center by P.O'B. Montgomery Co. Renovation plans for the building.