Competition peaks in the N.C. Triangle
- FIRST PALESTINIAN SHOPPING CENTER TO OPEN BY EARLY 2002. // Middle East Business Intelligence;4/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p7
Presents information on the first U.S.-style shopping center in Palestine, which is in the final stages of construction in the city of Al Bireh as of April 2001. Scheduled opening of the shopping center; Estimated total investment in the center; Facilities in the center.
- REAL ESTATE. // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p134
Presents news on some shopping centers in the U.S. as of September 2002. Redevelopment of the former Naval Air Station in Glenview, Illinois; Musical tribute to those who lost their lives in the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 at several malls owned by Forest City Enterprises of...
- spotlight on Bluewater. // Housewares;Aug/Sep2003, Issue 176, p32
Focuses on Bluewater complex, the largest shopping center in Kent, England. Highlights of stores located in the shopping center; Assessment of stores located in the shopping center; Cost of products sold at the shopping center.
- Forum Shops become nation's No. 1 retail center. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;05/19/97, Vol. 14 Issue 20, ICSC Retail Report p12
No abstract available.
- Sunshine in the suburbs. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;3/29/2003, Issue 313, p80
Reports on the introduction of two retail shopping schemes in the suburbs of Manchester, Denton and Stockport in England. Percentage increase in the average spending on customer and turnover in December 2002 of Trafford center; Dispute over the retail shopping center in Stockport; Consent...
- Retail vacancy vaults upward. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the increasing retail vacancy rates in Cleveland, Ohio, due to the closure of several home improvement stores. Statistics on vacancy rates in Northeast Ohio as of Jan. 1, 1999; Factors which contributed to the increase; Shopping stores which were compelled to close their operations...
- HomeGoods makes debut in Villaggio. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/10/2003, Issue 323032, p1
Reports that the Home Goods retail store will be one of the occupants of the retail complex under construction at the Villaggio shopping center in California. Names of other retail stores that are expected to fill the spaces within the complex.
- shopping centers (greater than 250,000 square feet). // Westchester County Business Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p22
Lists shopping centers in Westchester County, New York, ranked by total gross leasable area as of September 2000. Cross County Shopping Center; Galleria at White Plains; The Westchester; Bradless Shopping Center; New Roc City; White Plains Town Center.
- Staid Beijing Retailers Get a Shot in the Arm. Ness, Andrew // China Business Review;May/Jun99, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the retail stores in Beijing, China. Impact of the opening of a more technologically advanced shopping centers on the city's staid, tradition-bound shopping sector; Sample of retail stores in Beijing.