- ...as WMH identifies museum shop. // Design Week;11/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p4
Focuses on the series of graphic identities created by Williams Murray Hammm for the Victoria & Albert Museum shop in London, England. Types of collections in the museum; Concept of the graphics.
- Let's learn from Design Indaba's success and bring back the masterclass. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p6
In this article, the author discusses the successful legendary Design Indaba meeting in which the speakers are Michael Wolff, David Kester and Luke Pearson in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Design worth pitching for. Watkins, Howard // Televisual;Apr2003, p17
Recounts the author's operation of a graphic design agency within a post-house in Great Britain. Responsibility taken for the creative elements of a client's program; Employment of designers who are technically capable; Need for good designers to be able to diversify and find solutions to any...
- 3-D accelarator boards: Getting the speed you need. Weibel, Bob // Photo District News;Apr98, Vol. 18 Issue 4, pPIX40
Presents three-dimensional graphic display accelerators for computer graphics program. Aspects of accelerated 3D display rendering; Discussion on screen versus final rendering; Prices. INSET: Choosing 3-D software.
- PUBLIC SERVICE/CHARITY. // Applied Arts Magazine;2000 Awards Annual, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p150
A photo essay which features various designs for CD, cassette, DVD and video sleeve in Canada is presented.
- COMPLETE PROGRAM. // Applied Arts Magazine;2000 Awards Annual, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p157
A photo essay which features various designs for a complete program in Canada is presented.
- MAGAZINE-COVER. // Applied Arts Magazine;2000 Awards Annual, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p172
A photo essay which features various printing and image designs for magazines and articles from several printing and design agencies in Canada is presented.
- A Matter of Trust. Curtis, Sara // Applied Arts Magazine;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about annual reports and another on the International Council of Graphic Design Associations (Icograda) conference held in Brno, Czech Republic in June 2002.
- STORYBOARD. // Televisual;May2003, p10
Reports on developments on graphic design in Great Britain. Release of 'Playback Time,' the soundtrack to Michel Gondry's man-or-mouse sport for Levi's, produced by Picasso Pictures' graphic design; Digitalia's creation of an animated army of robot-spiders who attack and torture ill-prepared...
- Errata:. // Applied Arts Magazine;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p16
A correction to the design credit in the article for the Canadian federal government's identity program that was published in the May/June 1996 issue is presented.