Roof Savvy Retailers
- SELECTED REGIONAL AREAS. // Income-Expense Analysis: Shopping Centers;2010, p118
Several charts are presented which show the accounts of open shopping centers of selected regional areas in the U.S. including roof repair, trash removal, and miscellaneous income.
- Winding down to Windsor. Staines, David // Railways Illustrated;Feb2014, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p68
The article focuses on the Windsor and Eton Central in Windsor, England, which was once a grand station and is being used as an upmarket shopping centre. It mentions that the impressive structure of the grand station still remains including the royal waiting room and the overall roofs. It states...
- Workshop 5 Roof and Signage Rights: Balancing the needs of Landlord and Tenant. // International Council of Shopping Centers Law Conference Proceed;2007, p1
The article offers information on a workshop on roof and signage rights in case of shopping center tenancy in the U.S. organized by the International Council of Shopping Centers in San Diego on October 25, 2007. Many issues arise between landlords and tenants over the use of signage in retail...
- Arad's steel lattice soars over LiÃ¨ge retail complex. // Building Design;5/16/2008 Supplement, Issue 13, p5
The article provides information on the 350-meter free-spanning steel lattice roof of a shopping center designed by Ron Arad Associates with Buro Happold in LiÃ¨ge, Belgium. The roof is a late addition to the 40,000-square-meter conventional black box development center. It states that the...
- Saver centres. Meadwell, Stacey // Estates Gazette;11/1/2008 Centre Retailing Suppleme, p18
The article reports on low-tech energy efficiency strategies that can improve the environmental performance of shopping centers in Great Britain. It is noted that new shopping centers can be built sustainable, incorporating efficient operating systems and green technology right from the start....
- Because we WEATHER STORMS. McLinden, Steve // Shopping Centers Today;May2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, Special section p209
The article discusses the property damages caused by Hurricane Rita in Central Mall at Texas. According to Central Mall general manager Robert Harkins, the disaster gave them the opportunity to have a brand new mall as well as new business opportunities. Collapse roofs, compromised exterior...
- THE NEXT ONE. McLinden, Steve // Shopping Centers Today;Oct2010, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p47
The article reports on the storm preparation programs of shopping center managers to help prepare for the next hurricane in the U.S. It states that General Growth Properties Inc.'s programs is calling for staffers to start poring hurricane checklists each year and make sure that supplies are...
- SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p102
A list of the top shopping centers and malls in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the total square footage is presented, including Fashion Show Las Vegas, Town Square Las Vegas and The Boulevard Mall.
- MARKET PULSE. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Presents charts and graphs depicting the shopping centers in the U.S. as of March 2003.