Beauty in the basement
- The $30 Million Plan. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/13/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 71, p14
Focuses on the renovation plans of Bergdorf Goodman, a cosmetic and fragrances store. Features of the planned renovation; Information on the beauty business of Bergdorf; Details on the plan.
- Akris boutiques bow in Boston, Bergdorf's. Friedman, Arthur; Hurley, Mary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/22/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 75, p11
Reports on the two shops opened by Akris at Boston, Massachusetts and in Bergdorf Goodman in New York City. Reasons behind the opening of a Boston shop; Akris' type of customers; High incidence of return customers.
- SHOPPING. Bonanos, Christopher; Cardace, Sara; Chen, Aric; DeCarlo, Lauren; Dumenco, Simon; Kahn, Meredith; Kinetz, Erika; Larocca, Amy; Malkin, Marc S.; Maneker, Marion; Patel, Shyama; Schweiger, Monica; Suqi, Rima; Gerard, Jeremy; Steele, Michael; Patronite, Rob; Raisfeld, Robin // New York;3/25/2002, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p64
Presents information on several shops and stores in New York City. Nancy Koltes at Home; Jutta Neumann; Paragon Sporting Goods; Turnbull & Asser; Bergdorf Goodman; Scoop.
- Bergdorf Album. LAROCCA, AMY; RAMSEY, REBECCA // New York;8/27/2012, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p124
The article mentions the anniversary of the Bergdorf Goodman store in New York City, which has been in business for 111 years.
- Renovations at BG. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;09/16/98, Vol. 176 Issue 54, p2
Announces the renovation of Bergdorf Goodman's main store in New York. Plans of the company in renovating the store; What the renovation projects mean to many retailers.
- Style Shake-Up at Bergdorf Goodman. Speer, Jordan K. // Apparel Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p5
This article focuses on men's fashion retailer Bergdorf Goodman Inc. of New York City. Robert Burke, the firm's senior vice president for fashion office and public relations, accepted the Retailer of the Year Award on behalf of the store at the 95th Annual Convention of the International...
- Bergdorf's Puts Spotlight On Renovated Fifth Floor. Feitelberg, Rosemary // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/4/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 72, p7
This article reports on the renovation of the fifth floor of a store of Bergdorf Goodman in New York City in 2005. Bergdorf Goodman martinis, an after-hours lavender lighting system and a flashy 5F mailer are a few of the finishing touches the store has cooked up for its renovated fifth floor....
- Bergdorf Pumps Up the VOLUME. Nygaard, Sandra // DNR: Daily News Record;3/20/2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the role of Felix Cutillo in the Bergdorf Goodman Men store in New York City. The idea behind the establishment of the VOLUME music and book bar within the store according to Bergdorf Goodman's Inc. senior-vice president and GMM Margaret Spaniolo is mentioned. The products...
- Bergdorf Goodman's Linda Fargo is the stylish gatekeeper of America's most luxurious store. Patner, Josh // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/22/2008 Style & Design, p48
The article looks at Linda Fargo, senior vice president of the fashion office and store presentation at Bergdorf Goodman. Fargo reviews and gives approval for the content of the store, including offerings from high end designers. Window displays and advertising are also her responsibility and...