A 'just right' market
- Sizing up the Southeast. // Retail Traffic;Oct2003, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p36
Examines the retail market in the Southeast region in the U.S. Memphis, Tennessee; Birmingham, Alabama; New Orleans, Louisiana; Charlotte, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia.
- Heavy Storms Slow Southeastern Sales. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the businesses in the Southern States has shut down due to severe storms.
- Classics and new launches boost men's business. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/9/1999, Vol. 177 Issue 68, WWD Men's Toiletries p6
Provides an overview on the retail status of men's toiletries in the Southeastern market. Annual growth of men's toiletries at Rich's/Lazarus/Goldsmith's; Spring and fall launches of Emporio Armani, Tommy Hilfiger's Freedom and the men's version of Ralph Lauren Romance; Best-selling perfume brands.
- Crowded shelves, stores and segments. Ruth // Business News New Jersey;01/04/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p40
Reports on developments related to the New Jersey retail sector in 1999. Increase of sales due to growing consumer confidence; Challenge of addressing the labor shortage; Competition of the retailers to gain a bigger market share.
- America's most wanted comes to L.V. mall. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p29
Relates news developments pertaining to the retail industry in Las Vegas, Nevada recent to October 6, 1997. Includes opening of a salon by renowned hair stylist Jose'Eber; Opening of another outlet of El Portal Group called El Portal Collections; Transfer of the Class A common stocks of Planet...
- MARS music superstore has LV debut this week. Martin // Las Vegas Business Press;10/18/99, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p19
Reports on developments related to retail trade in Las Vegas, Nevada for the week preceding October 18, 1999. Includes debut of MARS music superstores in fall; Promotion of Alan Schmiedicker as regional vice president of operations for Forest City Enterprises Inc.; Store constructed by Ted...
- East Coast jeweler hits big with Bellagio store. Martin, Patricia // Las Vegas Business Press;02/07/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p16
Presents a compendium of news items of interest to the retail community in Las Vegas, Nevada. Success of Fred Leighton Rare Collectible Jewels store; Opening of Lowe's Cos. Inc.'s first area store and Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Top 10 retail companies. Lopez, Francis E. // Caribbean Business;11/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 43, pS11
Lists top retail companies in Puerto Rico included in the list of the `Caribbean Business' magazine's Top 300 Locally Owned Companies for 1998. Includes Supermercados Amigo Inc.; Supermercados Econo Inc.; Empresas Cordero Badillo.
- Top 10 retail companies. Lopez, Francis E. // Caribbean Business;11/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 43, pS20
Presents the top retail companies in Puerto Rico for 1998, included in the combined lists of the Hispanic Business Top 500 and `Caribbean Business' magazine's Top 300 Locally Owned Companies. Includes Supermercados Amigo; Supermercados Econo; Empresas Cordero Badillo.