- Dressing up North and Sheffield. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the interest generated by a planned shopping center development in the Clybourn shopping district in Chicago, Illinois. Structure of the center; Stores planning to lease spaces in the center; Congestion in the district.
- LARGEST MULTITENANT RETAIL PROPERTIES. Lessard, Raelyn; Millikan, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;2001 Book of Lists, Vol. 16 Issue 52, p92
Ranks the largest multitenant retail properties in Michigan according to gross-leasable-area square footage, as of December 25, 2000. Oakland Mall in Detroit; Fairlane Town Center in Dearborn; Eastland Center in Detroit.
- Largest Indianapolis-area shopping centers. Ritchie; Cullather, Petra // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p50
Lists the largest shopping centers in and around Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 7, 1999. Includes names of shopping centers; Names of owners; Anchor stores; Contact information.
- Will the Buying Frenzy in Retail Real Estate Continue? Mattson-Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;May2003, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p33
Reports on the growth of transaction volume in commercial real estate in the U.S. Increase in percentage for the marketing of multitenant shopping centers; Estimation of the dollar volume for retail trade; Accounts on the national sales of multi-tenant retail properties.
- Largest area shopping centers. DeMizio, Stephanie // San Diego Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p18
Presents information on the largest area shopping centers in San Diego County, California, ranked by total gross leasable square feet as of September 1, 1998. Number of stores and parking spaces; Rent; Anchor tenants; Owner; General manager; Leasing agent; Includes the Fashion Valley Center;...
- Hello, Cleveland. // Architectural Record;Feb2000, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p39
Reports on the remodeling of the shopping and business center The Arcade in Cleveland, Ohio, into a hotel for the Hyatt Regency.
- Strip mall vacancies increasing. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;10/19/98, Vol. 21 Issue 42, pSR12
Focuses on the rise in retail space vacancies in stand-alone strip centers in Chicago, Illinois. Deterioration of old centers; Urban revitalization tips.
- EMERGING COUNTRIES LEAD MALL DEVELOPMENT. // EuroProperty;5/6/2013, p9
The article reports on a new study by CBRE which states that shopping centre development has increased worldwide this year.
- BAD-NEWS BLOCK. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/25/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p3
The article presents information on the various changes the Block 37 in Chicago, Illinois, faced in its development.
- MILANESE SHOPPING HEAVEN. PAVARINI, MARIA CRISTINA // Images Business of Fashion;Jul2014, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p178
A review is offered for the multi-brand shopping center Brian & Barry Building Sanbabila located in Milan, Italy.