IN THE LOOP
- Standing order by author. // American Libraries;Mar95, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p258
Comments on Ingram's Standing Order by Author Program, which alerts librarians on new releases by certain authors. Ordering ability; Details.
- Order materials in a flash. Flanders, Bruce // American Libraries;Nov92, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p879
Reports that the Ingram Library Services FlashBack electronic ordering interface for the Dynix Acquisitions module allows librarians to place orders to Ingram from the Dynix system using an IBM or compatible personal computer and a modem. How the system creates and formats files; Name and...
- Vendor profiles. Barber, David // Library Technology Reports;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p579
Profiles Ingram Library Services, a book vendor based in Le Vergne, Tennessee. Overview of services rendered; Microcomputer software available; Other services.
- S.C. PLs, Ingram sign $1.9m deal. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;10/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 17, p14
Reports on the deal between the Association of Public Library Administrators (APLA) and Ingram Library Services Inc. Deal to provide materials to public libraries in South Carolina; Details of the deal; The ordering methods of small and medium sized libraries; Opinion of William Cooper,...
- Ingram Names Joe Reynolds VP. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;2/15/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p24
The article announces that Joe Reynolds has been appointed vice president and general manager of Ingram Library Services.
- Ingram has new electronic ordering/confirmation system. // Library Journal;9/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 14, p126
Presents information on the electronic ordering/confirmation system of the Ingram Library Services.
- Late bulletins. // Library Journal;5/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p11
Presents recent happenings in the library news. Federal budget for libraries decreased from 1995; Details on administration of monies appropriated; `Austin American-Statesman' article that David Gershom Myers wants libraries to remove all books that deny the Holocaust occurred; Censorship...
- Ingram names automation mgr. Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;10/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 17, p24
Reports that Ingram Library Services, Inc. has appointed Stephanie Lanzalotto as automation manager. Details of the position; Her previous work experience.
- Chicago PL, Ingram in $7 Million Deal. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;3/1/1997, Vol. 122 Issue 4, p16
Reports that the Chicago Public Library has awarded book wholesaler Ingram Library Services Inc. a two-year service contract. To what the bulk of the deal will be devoted; Ingram's role in the library's book selection process.