Van Kampen's Separate Account Management Business Is Now at New Firm
- Van Kampen Cautions On Credit Revival. McDermott, Judy // Bank Loan Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p1
Reports on Van Kampen Investments Inc. managing director Howard Tiffen's warning concerning credit cycles in the U.S. Downturn in credit history; Van Kampen's diversification of its holdings; Van Kampen's involvement in high yield bank loans.
- Van Kampen's Ads Will Emphasize Its Brand Name. WINOKUR, CHERYL // American Banker;4/4/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 64, p9
Reports on Van Kampen Investments Inc.'s launching of an advertising campaign targeting financial advisers and investors in the United States. Theme of the campaign; Van Kampen's previous advertising efforts; Services promoted by the company in its campaign.
- Defaults Rate Discussion Underscores Need for Risk Management. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p1
Reports on the prediction of a decline in the high yield default rate by Howard Tiffen, senior vice president and director of senior loans at Van Kampen Investments Inc. Percent decline of the default rate; Opposition of analysts on the forecast; Prediction of Moody's Risk Management Services.
- Van Kampen Parts With DDB. Panczyk, Tania D. // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/10/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 50, p3
Focuses on the decision of Van Kampen Investments to part with advertising agency DDB Chicago. Reason for the move; Advertising spending of Van Kampen as of August 2001; Information on an advertising campaign created by DDB for Van Kampen.
- Van Kampen's Tiffen: Cautious Optimism For Loan Market. McDermott, Judy // High Yield Report;11/24/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p3
Features Howard Tiffen, managing director of Van Kampen Investments and director of senior loans, and his views about the loan market.
- Analyst Richard Ciccarone Retiring from Buyside to Focus on Database, Newsletter. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/25/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34017, p1
The article announces that Richard Ciccarone will retire as chief research officer at U.S.-based McDonnell Investment Management LLC to join Merritt Research database.
- This man is an island. Stires, David // Fortune;12/30/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 13, p184
Profiles Jim Gilligan, fund manager of Van Kampen Investments. Success of the Van Kampen Equity and Income fund for 11 consecutive years; His quiet business approach; His ample use of convertible securities and why this sets him apart from other fund managers.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates several insurance products offered by various insurance companies in the U.S. including the Rydex Variable Trust Managed Futures Strategy Fund from Jefferson National, the Retirement Strategy Fund from Van Kampen Investments, and the Short Term Government Fund from Vanguard.
- GROUPS: Invesco seals deal and lists funds in Britain. // Fund Strategy;9/14/2010, p11
The article reports on the purchase deals of Invesco Ltd. that includes the Van Kampen Investments Inc. brand that makes the company's asset under management to $558 billion. It states that the new distribution and investment capabilities are expcted to expand Invesco's value offerings in...