News In Brief: Personal Income Unchanged in Sept
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p6
Presents a tabulation of the disposition of personal income in the United States from 1987 to the third quarter of 1995. Period; Personal income; Personal tax and nontax payments; Disposable personal income; Personal outlays; Disposable personal income in 1987; Per capita personal consumption...
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Jan1996, p6
Presents statistical information on per capita disposable income in the United States during the period 1982 until 1995.
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Apr96, p6
Presents statistical information on United States per capita disposable income in chained (1992) dollars for the first quarter of 1996. Comparative figures for disposable personal income in chained (1992) and current dollars for the period 1982 to 1996.
- Disposition of personal income. // Economic Indicators;Sep96, p6
No abstract available.
- Regional and state projections of economic activity and... // Survey of Current Business;Jul95, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p44
Presents regional and State projections to the year 2005, of total personal income, and employment by industry in the United States. Introduction of projections of gross state product (GSP) by industry; Measurement of trends in employment on a job-count basis for both wage and salary workers...
- Selected monthly estimates. // Survey of Current Business;Mar96, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p37
Presents statistical information on personal income and disposition of income for the period 1994 to January 1996. United States international transactions in goods and services.
- Personal income by State and region, third quarter 1995. Tran, Duke // Survey of Current Business;Mar96, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p39
Reports on the increase in personal income in the United States during the third quarter of 1995. Quarterly estimates of total and nonfarm State personal income; Revision of national income and product accounts (NIPA's); Payroll decline in non-durable goods manufacturing.
- The vanishing pay raise. Champion, Chris // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/17/96, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p35
Reports that taxes and debt are eating the disposable income of Canadians. Threat of the trend to the export-based economy; Decline of Canadian after-tax incomes to mid-1980s level; Personal debt owed by Canadians; Impact of inflation.
- U.S. consumer pocketbooks are getting fatter, says Commerce. Rozelle, Walter N. // Textile World;Apr98, Vol. 148 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the economic factors that have contributed toward the American consumer having more disposable income of late, according to the US Department of Commerce. Increasing new jobs; Increase in typical wages; Effects of some tax credits on employees' take-home pay.