News In Brief: NAPM Index Falls To 39.8% in Oct
- Nissan strains to stop the pain. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;2/28/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5863, p3
Focuses on the developments in the global operations of the Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. as of February 2000. Circumstances accounting for the unfavorable sales ratings of the company; Impact of sales ratings on the company stock price; Implementation of revival plans and cost cutting purchasing...
- The Investigation and Explanation of Local Model of Effective Internal Factors on Stock Price Index in Tehran Stock Exchange with Fuzzy Approach. Amiri, Alireza Pakdin; Amiri, Morteza Pakdin; Amiri, Mojtaba Pakdin // Journal of Applied Sciences;2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p258
The goal of this research was an investigation and explanation of local model of internal effective factors on stock price index in Tehran Stock Exchange (ISE) with fuzzy approach. Based on, it was reviewed literature of stock price index in special. The statistical population and sample were...
- A moral victory? Miller, Hugo // Director;May2001, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p58
Focuses on the need for the practice of corporate responsibility among mutual funds in Great Britain. Information on the launch of the FTSE4Good share index; Status of stock indexes in the country between January 1998 and 2001; Increase in investment trusts in the country in 1998 and 1999. ...
- The Impact of the Developed World on the Indian Industrial Portfolios' Return: Empirical Evidence. Garg, Ashish; Chauhan, Ajay // IUP Journal of Applied Finance;Jan2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p35
The paper examines the impact of the developed world market on the Indian industrial portfolios' return by taking returns of Dow Jones Index and Morgan Stanley Composite Index (MSCI) as representatives of the developed world markets' returns, and returns of various sectoral indices, constructed...
- Stock Index. // Business Insurance;11/12/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 46, p38
Several charts are presented that illustrate the performance of the "Business Intelligence" magazine's stock index as of November 12, 2007.
- Quality Stocks Again Top S&P; New List Released. // Quality Progress;Dec2003, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p12
The index of quality stocks Q-100 has beaten the Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500 by about half a percentage point in the third quarter ending September 30, 2003 in the United States. A $10,000 investment in the Q-100 on July 01, 2003 went to $10,278, compared to $10,220 for the S&R long-term...
- El buen gobierno corporativo es rentable para los accionistas de las sociedades cotizadas del IBEX-35. // DYNA - IngenierÃa e Industria;oct2010, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p547
No abstract available.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);12/19/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p2
No abstract available.
- The tortoise, the hare and the stock trader. Williams, Billy // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p26
The article discusses equity trading strategies on how to maintain profitability in the U.S. It asserts that having good trade management and planning can uphold profitability. It advises stock trader to have confidence and consistency on the execution of methods to reach full potentials. It...