RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
- Capturing the beauty of birds. Morris, Arthur // Country Journal;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p7
Offers photography tips on birds. Equipment; Focus technique; Recommended films; Exposure; Vertical and horizontal shooting styles.
- Secrets of bird photography. Fuller, John C. // PSA Journal;Feb97, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p19
Presents tips related to bird photography. Cameras used in photography; Background of the photographs; Use of automobile blinds; Patience in photography.
- My favorite bird photo. Nuhn, John // International Wildlife;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p46
Presents photographs on birds in their natural habitat, taken from around the world. Comments from various photographers.
- Just Because You Know A Lot, Does Not Mean That You Cannot Forget! Mehta, Rohinton // Smart Photography;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p105
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of photographing a bird around a pool of water.
- Blind Dreams. CASTILLO, NANCY // Bird Watcher's Digest;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p90
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of spending some time in a photo blind to take close-up images of birds.
- Wild birds on film. Swinburne, Stephen R. // Country Journal;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p38
Presents tips on bird-feeder photography. Attraction and keeping of birds at the feeder; Feeder placement; House as blind; Shooting through an open window or a glass window; Lens; Slide or print film; Photographic equipment.
- Editor's Note. Seideman, David // Audubon;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p4
The article introduces various reports published within the issue, including "Sure Shots" and "Wake Up, BP."
- Action Abounds. Jolie, Diane // Birder's World;Oct2001, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p34
Presents photographs of birds. Northern Pintail; Great Egrets; Pacific Loon.
- Blending In. Dunne, Pete // Birder's World;Feb2003, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p24
Presents advice on choosing the proper clothing for bird watching. Significance of camouflaging; Information on colors that blend well in a birding environment; Challenges faced in taking photographs of birds.