- Wilderness Images. // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Fall2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p189
Presents photographs of wilderness sites in the U.S. Ice on Pine Needles in Colorado Springs, Colorado; Morning Fog in Chisos Basin in the Big Bend National Park in Texas.
- Wild patterns. Meier, John // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Apr-Jun95, Issue 56, p61
Presents photographs of natural shapes and patterns found in wilderness areas in Australia.
- Viewfinder. // Backpacker;Nov2010, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p14
Several photographs of the best wilderness images from "Backpacker" magazine's photographers are presented.
- Tranquillity and grandeur. Sinclair, Paul // Wild: Australia's Wilderness Adventure Magazine;Apr-Jun2000, Issue 76, p47
Features some photographs of the wilderness of Victoria.
- Wilderness Images. // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Spring2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p56
Presents photographs of wilderness area and mountaineering in Scotland and Switzerland.
- WILDERNESS TREASURES. // Wilderness;2009/2010, p32
Several photographs of wilderness areas including Gold Butte in Las Vegas, Hidden Gems in Western Colorado, and San Gabriel Mountains In Los Angeles, California, are presented.
- Lookout Below. // National Geographic Adventure;Feb2007, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p30
The article focuses on Copper Canyon in Mexico. In northern Mexico, the Chihuahua al Pacifico Railway explores one of the most pristine wilderness areas in North America, which is known as Copper Canyon. It is deeper than the Grand Canyon. Other areas that need to be explored include Creel with...
- North: 5. Sycamore Canyon Wilderness. Maxa, Christine // Hiking Arizona;2003, p19
Chapter 5 of the book "Hiking Arizona" is presented. It offers information on the Sycamore Canyon Wilderness located in the northern section of Arizona. It notes that the area holds the Sycamore Canyon, the largest and wildest canyon in the red rock country. It discusses the hiking experiences...
- Witness To Magic. Rennicke, Jeff // Backpacker;Jun2000, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
Provides information on the photographs of Ansel Adams Wilderness Area taken by photographer Jim Stimson.