Look on the bright side, we're all doomed anyway
- Choices for a new millennium. Shaw, Geoff // NZ Marketing Magazine;Mar99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on the optimism of marketers. Risk behavior of marketers; Tips when considering marketing career moves; Options or opportunities for change.
- I think I can. I think I can. I thought I could. I thought I could. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2/28/2003, Issue 323053, p6
Provides information on marketing. Need for personal development; clarification on philosophies and methods of selling; Possession of optimism.
- 'Littlle Engine that Could' still steaming 13 years later. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal (Central New York);2/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p8
Presents information on marketing. Possession of optimism; Establishment of rapport with customers; Importance of engaging in healthy activities.
- The branding of Atlanta. Wolpin, Bill // American City & County;Nov2005, Vol. 120 Issue 12, p6
The article presents the author's views on the launch of the Brand Atlanta, a marketing program that aims to enhance the image of Atlanta, Georgia in 2005. The program is spending $4.5 million to create an image that will encourage people and businesses to relocate in Atlanta. The logo, song and...
- Simulation and optimisation in direct marketing Part 2: Developing optimisation models to boost results. McDoniel, P. Bruce; Monteleone, J. Patrick // Journal of Database Marketing;Jan2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p113
Proposes the use of meta-heuristic optimization techniques in conjunction with a business simulation model to determine the best allocation decision considering the corporate marketing objective and its impact on financial performance. Application of the scatter search methodology; Performance...
- IPA Survey How optimistic are marketers? // Marketing Week;8/4/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p5
Presents several charts depicting the optimism of marketers in Great Britain.
- TOOL BOX. // DM News;1/18/2010, p23
The article presents questions and answers related to direct marketing which include social media and search integration, digital marketing strategy, and search engine optimization (SEO) marketing.
- A GOOD CEO THINKS SEO. // Aqua;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p23
The article offers information on the search engine optimization (SEO) as an effective internet marketing strategy to drive possibilities to rank as top search engine sites.
- SEO. Ference, Michael // Hydraulics & Pnuematics Exclusive Insight;2/6/2012, p1
The article discusses search engine optimization and its potential use in a company's marketing strategy.