ENDING THE NUMBERS RACKET
- The benefits of branding. Rothman // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug99, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p20
Discusses the benefits of branding for financial services firms in the United States. Differentiation of company from competitor; Challenges facing banks in conveying image and message to consumers; Factors to consider in developing the brand and logo.
- Wild things. // Money Marketing;9/18/2003, p35
Reports on financial services companies in Great Britain's use of the Wild Wild West concept in their marketing campaigns.
- Highlights of Recent Trends in Financial Markets. // Financial Market Trends;Nov2002, Issue 83, p7
Reports on the trends in financial markets. Risk adverse investors; Comparative daily exchange rates.
- Brand war on Wall Street. Geer Jr., John F. // Financial World;05/20/97, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p54
Elaborates how financial services firms are spending on brand names to guard invested assets. How branding efforts include campaigns in foreign market; Use of advertising in the branding strategy; State of regulatory barriers separating the industries; How banks with international operations...
- Funds you can bank on. Badenhausen, Kurt // Financial World;05/20/97, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p68
Presents strategies on investing different types of funds that invest in financial services stocks. List of financial funds that have been stable for five years; Ways of investing in financial services companies; Beliefs of James Schmidt, manager of John Hancock Regional Bank on bank stocks;...
- Mind the savings gap. Champion, Mike // Money Marketing;10/3/2002, p73
Comments on issues relating financial services industry. Details on scandals, volatile markets and margin pressure; Concerns on the evidence of savings gap; Reduction of costs for business selling stakeholder products.
- Interactive leads rise in spending. Stones, John // Money Marketing;3/27/2003, p26
Reports that marketing spend in financial services is set to rise in 2003. Main benefactors of the projected increase spending; Reliance of Great Britain on direct marketing; Reason the projected increase in spending.
- Progress sluggish for Euro single market. // Money Marketing;2/28/2002, p7
Reports the regression of financial services among the members countries of the European Union. Indication of economic growth; Goals of the single market; Agreement of the investment services directive.
- Highs and lows. // Money Marketing;3/20/2003, p65
Assesses the market strategy of New Market Investment Funds. Company's reputation; Funds' marketing potential; Investment strategy; Charges; Commission; Product literature.
- In With The New. Prince, Russ Alan; File, Karen Maru // Financial Planning;Aug99, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p155
Reports on the marketing challenges facing financial services companies. Top marketing challenge; Top goal of marketing; Critical components of an effective marketing strategy.