Will men ever buy drinks for women?
- Editor's Note. Ball, Amelia // National Liquor News;May2008, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on Australian International Beer Awards, another one on Ready To Drink liquors, and another one on off-premise promotions and tax hike.
- Liquor sales outrun consumption. // Beverage Industry;Jul99, Vol. 90 Issue 7, p41
Assesses the performance of the global liquor industry in 1998. Total sales; Consolidations and mergers; Marketing strategies; Major liquor categories; Major contributors to the growth of the market; Trends in consumption. INSET: Common woes dampen world spirits sales..
- Editor's NOTE. // Australian Hotelier;Jun2012, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p4
In this article the author discusses the Australian liquor industry and related issues.
- Spirited businesses. Lieber // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/29/99, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the profitability of the liquor business in Indianapolis, Indiana. Liquor sales in the United States; Increase in the variety of products catering to spirit drinkers; Consistent sales growth of Jack Daniels Distillery; Higher-priced varieties of all liquors.
- Drinking up. Holleran, Joan // Beverage Industry;May99, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p17
Focuses on the results of `The Maxwell Report: The Liquor Industry in 1998,' showing the strong performance of the liquor industry in the United States for the third consecutive year since 1996. Estimation of the per capita consumption of alcohol; Total whiskey consumption; Consistent increase...
- Numbers on the Brain. // StateWays;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses two reports published within the issue on the increase in distilled spirits sales volume in the U.S. and social responsibility initiatives in control states.
- MULTI-NATIONALS DOMINATE LIST OF FASTEST-GROWING SPIRITS. // National Liquor News;Jul2011, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on some of the fastest growing international spirits giants like Pernod Ricard and Diageo.
- Canada, Free and Sober. // America;11/16/1929, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p127
The author offers his views regarding the law of Prohibition of liquor traffic in Ontario, Canada. He cites that the government of Ontario had tried to implement the American version of Prohibition law with unfavorable results, which led to the voting of a system of Government control in 1927....
- VICTORIAN BOTTLESHOPS TO FACE COMMUNITY VETO. // National Liquor News;May2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that new bottleshops in Victoria are required to register for planning approval following a change to planning permit requirements approved by the Coalition Government.