MARKETING WEEK diary
- Introduction. // Campaign (UK);12/4/2009 A List Supplement, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the global performance of the advertising and marketing industries in 2009, noting that those involved in the industry are its most important asset.
- A NEED FOR THE REVITALIZATION OF INDICANTS OF PERFORMANCE IN THE MARKETING ORGANIZATION. Good, David J. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall92, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p31
Focuses on the need to view the performance measure to establish which factors reflects the challenges to marketers. Limitations of the traditional measurement methods; Focus of marketing studies; Recommendation to expand the premise of performance evaluation of marketing organizations.
- Italians look to bolster U.S. presence. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/22/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the Italian Trade Commission marketing program for the U.S. sales of Italian-built machinery. Title and concept of the campaign; Development of the program by the Citigate Albert Frank advertising agency; Enumeration of participating industry sectors.
- Marketing HELPLINE SERVICE. // Marketing (00253650);2/17/2000, p42
Answers readers' questions on marketing and advertising in Great Britain. Cost of promotional mailouts to promote Internet startups; Information on suppliers of branded bottles for use in exhibitions; Distance learning courses in marketing.
- The Fernleaf family. Shaw, Steven // AdMedia;Feb2002 50 Years of Advertising, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on the impact of the Fernleaf Butter family advertisement to the viewers in New Zealand. oncept of the advertisement; View of the client on the advertisement; Opinion of the client on the marketing strategy of the advertisement.
- THE VANISHING BORDER. // AdMedia;Jul2002, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p37
Focuses on the advertising industry in New Zealand (NZ) and Australia. Success of NZ agencies in local and worldwide creative contests over Australian agencies; Efforts of NZ agencies to maintain their edge in multinational marketing departments; Development of two-way trade in creative and the...
- Ad market picks up in Q2 says report. // Printing World;7/29/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the performance of the advertising market in Great Britain for the second quarter of 2002. Increase in marketing and sales budgets; Spending in direct mail; Structural shift from mass mailshot towards targeted e-mails and customer newsletters.
- THE SMALLS. Pereira, Paul // Finance Week;8/31/2001, p48
Presents updates relevant to marketing and advertising in South Africa for the week of August 31, 2001. Award given to Keith Shipley at the SABC 'Boss of the Year' competition; Participation of marketers in the UN Conference on Racism in Durban.
- Adspend still squeezed. de Bruin, Wilma // Finance Week;3/22/2002, p56
Reports the factors influencing the depressing advertising and marketing spend in South Africa. Impact of sell promotion on adspend; Percentage rate of increase of television adspend; Decrease of advertising income.
- Tony's last word. Koenderman, Tony // Finance Week;2/17/2003, p63
Shares the author's philosophy towards advertising and marketing. Use of marketing as an essential business tool; Modern business' dependence on marketing; Lord Leverhulme's most-quoted comment about advertising.