FA to adopt revolving perimeter billboards
- FA turns to advertising after own goals. // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p18
Reports on the advertising of the Football Association for the World Cup in Great Britain.
- Premiership ready to overhaul image. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/8/2001, p3
Reports the plan of the Football Association Premier League to overhaul its brand identity in Great Britain. Plans to open league retail outlets and fan clubs; Executive appointed to oversee the project; Broadcasting deals entered by the firm.
- The FA CUP. // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2002, p4
Discusses an advertising campaign promoting Football Association and its commercial partners. Details of the campaign.
- FA Believe in England. // Campaign (UK);6/4/2010, Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the move by the Football Association in launching a campaign to promote football to public's participation in England.
- FA reveals plan to monetise its digital assets. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/3/2014, p1
The article reports that several marketing initiatives are taken by the Football Association (FA) to adopt a more "brand-centric" approach to fan engagement and ultimately boost commercial revenues.
- FA FA Ombro Fives. // Campaign;8/20/2010, Issue 33, p6
The article reports on the move of Football Association (FA) to launch its advertising campaign to promote its Umbro Fives competition.
- FA seeks agency for image makeover in World Cup build-up. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);2/1/2002, Issue 4, p1
Reports on the discussion of the Football Association with advertising agencies about an advertising campaign to publicize its place at the heart of the national game in England.
- FA aims to build on England link. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p2
Reports the launching of the marketing campaign of the Football Association in Great Britain. Promotion on the relaunch of Web site; Aim of involving the public in the World Cup; Recognition on the role of sponsors.
- Soccer renegade is surprise star of FA's brand-building bid. // Campaign (UK);08/01/97, Issue 31, p4
Reports on Ian Wright emerging as advertising front man for the Football Association (FA) press campaign. Reference to a feud with FA chiefs; What is reflected in the campaign; Comments from Wright; Information on the campaign.