Patten quits M&C Saatchi Sponsorship to join rival
- M&C boosts management line-up with Alford promotion. // Campaign (UK);1/19/2001, Issue 3, p10
Reports the promotion of Richard Alford as deputy managing director at M&C Saatchi in Great Britain. Career history; Benefits of the appointment; Responsibilities as deputy managing director.
- Lowther, James. // Campaign (UK);2012 A List Supplement, p121
The article offers information on M&C Saatchi founding partner James Lowther, who is one of the "Campaign" magazine's A listers in 2012, including his inspiration, personal style, and the best thing about his work.
- Savage's flair is just what M&C needs. // Campaign;07/16/99, Issue 28, p31
Comments on the appointment of Tiger Savage as art chief executive for the advertising business of M&C Saatchi Agency.
- New set of rules for new business directors. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;7/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p15
Focuses on Camilla Tappin, appointed marketing director of British advertising company M&C Saatchi Worldwide Ltd. Professional background of Tappin; Marketing strategy.
- M&C Saatchi gets new boss in N.Y. Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;06/08/98, Vol. 48 Issue 23, p59
Announces the appointment of Robert Fletcher as executive chairman of M&C Saatchi's New York office. Goal of alleviating administrative chores from president Brent Bouchez; Struggle to gain a high-profile client.
- ONE DAY IN THE LIFE OF... // B&T Weekly;2/23/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2600, p19
The article profiles Marie Jackson, managing director of M&C Saatchi Sydney. Jackson's motto in her work-life is that the glass is always half-full and not half-empty. If she were given more hours in a day, Jackson said she would like to know more about Australian printmakers, and to have a...
- Sparks goes off to Melbourne. // B&T Weekly;10/29/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2495, p4
Reports on M&C Saatchi Australia's appointment of Naseema Sparks as managing director of the Melbourne, Victoria agency.
- 10 AM founder joins M&C creative team. Francis, Leithen // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/29/2002, p37
Reports that M&C Saatchi has appointed Terrance Tan as creative director of its Singapore office. Professional background of Tan; Importance of hiring a Singapore resident for the post; Problems faced by multinational agencies related to expatriate creative directors.
- M&C Saatchi seeks new-business head to replace McNally. // Campaign;10/22/99, Issue 42, p3
Focuses on Great Britain-based advertising agency M&C Saatchi Agency's search for a senior executive to replace Fleur McNally.