Grey Worldwide to handle Â£3m launch of mail-order catalogue
- Freemans sold to Otto Versand. P.G. // Catalog Age;Jun99, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p6
Reports on Germany-based mail-order company Otto Versand's acquisition of general merchant Freemans from Sears. Amount paid by Versand to acquire Freemans; Estimated catalog market share of Versand in Great Britain.
- Otto packt Dauerbaustelle Frankreich an. Me, Jan; Ohs, Manuelande // Lebensmittel Zeitung;7/5/2013, Issue 27, p04
Hamburg. Die Otto-Gruppe will im kriselnden VersandhandelsgeschÃ¤ft in Frankreich durchgreifen und hat ein Ãœbernahmeangebot fÃ¼r Teile der 3SI-Gruppe auf den Tisch gelegt.
- Otto expands family-owned catalog empire. Mussey, Dagmar // Advertising Age;9/9/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 37, pi4
The article presents information about German mail order company Otto Versand GmbH. East German refugee Werner Otto started Otto Versand as a little shoe catalog in 1949. A combination of ambitious international expansion and enthusiastic German shoppers thwarted by short retail hours have...
- Otto verdient krÃ¤ftig und ruft Fashion-Offensive aus. Erlinger, Matthias // Textilwirtschaft;3/7/2013, Issue 10, p12
The article reports on a fashion marketing campaign launched by German clothing mail-order retailer Otto-Versand, as well as the business revenue and annual report of the company for the 2012-2013 fiscal year. It also discusses the company's developing business strategy of closer cooperation...
- Otto expands family-owned catalog empire. Mussey, Dagmar // Advertising Age International;Sep96, pI4
Discloses plans of Michael Otto, founder of the Otto Versand shoe catalog to expand into the Asian market. Corporate financial performance; Permission from Chinese authorities to build company in China in alliance with Shanghai Cheer Group; Catalog spending patterns of Americans, Germans and...
- Uberdeal has Crate over Otto's barrel. George, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;02/16/98, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the sale of a majority stock in Crate and Barrel company, owned by Gordon Segal founder of Crate, to Otto Versand Germany (GmbH) and Company. Responsibility of the company after the sale; Terms of the sale of stock; Problems experienced by company before the Otto investment; Comment...
- Deutsche Post faces parcel rival. // Precision Marketing;2/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p9
Reports on the entry of mail order company Hermes Versand, a part of mail order firm Otto Versand, into the private parcel delivery market in Germany, offering competition to Deutsche Post. Deutsche Post's collaboration with mail order conglomerate KarstadtQuelle to offer a mail service from...
- Spiegel Raises $70M in Stock Sale. // DNR: Daily News Record;4/6/98, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p10
The article offers information on the 70 million dollars raised by Spiegel Inc. in New York through its sale of 13.5 million class B shares to Otto Versand GmbH & Co. of Germany.
- Crate & Barrel's deutsche marks. Miller, Paul // Catalog Age;Apr98, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p5
Presents information on an investment by Otto Versand, in Crate and Barrel. When the deal is expected to be closed; Information on Spiegel; Details on Otto Versand; Commets from Derek Leckow, an investment analyst for Barrington Research.