Penhaligon's seeks first marketing chief
- Posh Spices. Colman, David // Vanity Fair;Sep2003, Issue 517, p218
Focuses on London, England-based perfume company Penhaligon's Ltd. Company history; Product line.
- Penhaligon's Merchants ot attraction. // Campaign;7/30/2010, Issue 30, p5
The article reports on the launch of an integrated campaign by English perfume house Penhaligon's Ltd., to promote the company as a contemporary perfumer with long-established heritage in Great Britain.
- Royal perfumer aims to push gift sales with first responsive drive. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;12/6/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p6
Reports that perfume company Penhaligon's will launch a responsive advertising campaign to promote its mail-order catalog. Company's plan to insert copies of its product catalogs into issues of the newspaper 'Evening Standard'; Acquisition of Penhaligon's by cosmetic company Cradle Holdings.
- Top brand marketer quits Penhaligon's. // Marketing Week;2/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the resignation of Crispin Reed as chief brand marketer of luxury goods company Penhaligon's in Great Britain. Job responsibility of Reed; Refusal of Penhaligon's parent company Cradle Holdings to comment on the departure of Reed; Career background of Reed
- Penhaligon's Opens 2nd U.S. Store. Jones, Rose Apodaca // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/30/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 109, p6
Reports on the opening of another Penhaligon Ltd. retail store in New York City. Description of interior decoration; Highlights of the opening ceremony; Sales expectation.
- In the Bag. Cawley, Shannon // InStyle;Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p224
Presents information on nappa leather nonslip travel slippers from Penhaligon's Ltd.
- DESIGN CHOICE/PENHALIGON'S BLUEBELL PERFUME BOTTLE. Krohn, Katie // Marketing (00253650);12/20/2001, p10
Comments on the design of the bottle of Penhaligon's Bluebell perfume. Attraction to onlookers; Feeling provided to customers; Scenes evoked by the blue ribbon and blue coloring.
- Penhaligon's opens boutique in Macau. // Duty-Free News International;Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that the British fragrance business firm Penhaligon's has opened a standalone outlet on the Cotai Strip in Macau, China in February 2014 that features wood panelling, traditional craftsmanship and antiques.
- Symrise Taps Feldman. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/26/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 40, p17
Reports on New York-based Symrise's appointment of Marlene Feldman as vice president of marketing and consumer insights for its perfumes division's consumer products business.