Car industry put on the spot
- Hyundai's 'sticking with you' ad highlights peace of mind. Grant, Jules // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p23
Reports the launching of the advertising campaign of Hyundai in Great Britain. Offer of five-year warranty; Alleviation of consumer perceptions; Emphasis on the reliability of the brand.
- Hyundai 5-year warranty to go beyond UK. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;10/21/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the spread of Hyundai's five-year warranty offer in Great Britain to all European distributors in 2002. Increase in the South Korean carmaker's sales in the first three quarters of the year; Information on Hyundai's warranty offer in the U.S.
- Hyundai opens warranty ads. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;11/2/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5791, p2
Focuses on Hyundai Corp.'s advertising campaign for a warranty program for its 1999 model automobiles in the United States.
- Hyundai to enhance local image and presence. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;4/6/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p35
Reports on Hyundai Motor Co.'s plan to enhance its image in Puerto Rico through an advertising campaign. Company's plan to increase its local corporate presence; Increase in the company's investments in research and development; Public's perception of the quality of the company's products.
- Hyundai leads way in warranty market. // Finweek;5/29/2008, p57
The article focuses on the five year or 150,000km warranty extension of HYUNDAI Motor Co.. With this manufacturer's warranty, a customer can either drive his vehicle for longer without having to worry about expiring or he can resell the vehicle to a new owner while the vehicle still has a...
- Hyundai may shift strategy. Gadacz, Oles; Downer, Stephen; Mussey, Dagmar // Advertising Age;4/27/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 17, pI-3
The article reports that Hyundai Motor Co. is considering consolidating its European advertising with a single agency by the end of 1992. Distributors for the automobile company set their own budgets and use their own agencies in countries where the cars are sold. According to company...
- Hyundai Drivers 'Winners at Life'. Charski, Mindy // Adweek Midwest Edition;10/14/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p40
Reports on the decision of Richards Group to select Hyundai for a fourth-quarter television advertisement in 2002. Description of the advertisement; Expectation of Hyundai for the campaign to change a perception that its cars are poor performers.
- Hyundai battles with the sexes to push Getz. // Precision Marketing;6/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p2
Reveals that automotive maker Hyundai is launching a series of direct mail campaigns as part of a strategy to better understand gender differences within the motor market. Tracking customers interest; Mailings devised by Clark McKay and Walpole.
- Hyundai gears up for stardom. Wood, Richard // Media Week;9/9/2008, Issue 1177, p16
The article reports on the advertisement released by Hyundai for its i30 model as of September 2008. The advertisement aims to promote the concept that Hyundai is a quality car brand. It offers information on the features of the i30 model including warranty. It provides statistics indicating the...