Blue Nun ties up with Blue Dragon Foods
- AUSTRALIAN WINE GETS TOP GRADE. // National Liquor News;Jul2010, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the plan of the Australian wine community to launch a campaign called "A+ Australian Wine--every one has a story" to raise awareness of its wine regions and build a better image and perception of Australian wine worldwide.
- ad of the week: Kestrel takes shaky first steps on flight from the 1980s. // Grocer;6/28/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8161, p81
The article reviews the advertisement created for Krestrel wine brand.
- Argentine wines' September push. Sims, Fiona // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/20/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4264, p60
Reports on the plan to launch a major publicity campaign for the wines of Argentina in Great Britain in September 2003. Objective of the campaign; Reputation of Argentine wines; Decline in Argentina's exports of wine to Great Britain.
- White Wash. Mw, Jancis Robinson // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Aug/Sep2007, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p30
The article discusses issues related to white wine, including why all the hype and writing surrounding wines pay more attention to red wines. The demand for white wine remains extremely healthy despite all the wine columns, journals, magazines and newsletters devoted to red wines. In fact...
- WHY WHITE WINE ISN'T JUST FOR GIRLS. B. P. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Feb2007, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p135
The article discusses how owner-wine director of AOC Restaurant in Los Angeles, California, Caroline Styne, attracts red-wine-drinking men to try white wines. She explains that whites and reds are like fraternal twins with a little resemblance, however, they are not identical. She believes that...
- The French Revolution. Catchpole, Andrew // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Feb2014, Issue 114, p18
The article focuses on the increase in sales and changes in productivity standards of the French wines. Topics discussed include changes in the packaging and presentation of bottles of wines as a strategy for increasing sales, proper channeling of management and change in awareness by...
- Don Sebastiani. Cuneo, Alice z. // Advertising Age;11/13/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 46, pS-10
The article looks at wine marketer Don Sebastiani Jr. Sebastiani's tactics include using edgy names, such as Used Automobile Parts, and bottles with screw caps. According to the article, although only 10% of its wines use noncork bottles, the vintner has been fighting innovative closure battle...
- Md. wineries get support from state. // Marketing News;9/16/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p20
This article reports that Maryland's vintners are toasting both the dry weather, which makes better grapes, and a state-sponsored promotion aimed at getting more people to taste their product. The state's wine industry is relatively small, with sales of $4.5 million last year, according to the...
- Spanish Rioja wines is enjoyed by all ages. // PRWeek (London);10/2/2009, p19
The article offers information on Phipps PR's Tapas Fantasticas campaign for Wines from Rioja. Budgeted at more than 100,000 British pounds, the campaign aimed to raise awareness of Wines from Rioja and to drive customers to the website. To promote the event, the public relations team partnered...